The Student Room Group

Never hungry

I don’t know what it is. But I never feel hungry. Maybe it’s cause I don’t have a set time that I eat stuff. But, when I woke up this morning I decided that I wanted to see how long it’ll take me to actually feel hungry.

So for breakfast I had a cup of tea, and even from that I felt full.

Anyway, I didn’t eat all day until I started to feel hungry, I only started feeling hungry around half 5.

Why am I like this? And is anyone else like it?
you see, i have the opposite problem, I'm ALWAYS hungry
Reply 2
Original post by rxyaltyx
you see, i have the opposite problem, I'm ALWAYS hungry

🤣. I know when I explain this to people they say I’m crazy and that they are always hungry
Original post by Jones448
🤣. I know when I explain this to people they say I’m crazy and that they are always hungry

sorry i can't help, it's simply because I've never experienced this
Reply 4
Original post by rxyaltyx
sorry i can't help, it's simply because I've never experienced this

No it’s fine
You're not alone. I'm on the same boat of being able to go hours without eating anything, and when I eat it's because I know I should, not because I feel hungry. However, I don't feel like that when it comes to sweet snacks like ice cream or chocolate bars. I've come to the conclusion that I never feel hungry for real food because I don't enjoy eating it. Idk about you but I find having to eat regularly a huge burden (takes time to decide what to eat, procure it, actually eat it, then clean up, and then feel tired from the food), so I avoid it. On the contrary with sugary snacks, I like them and they're tasty and easy to eat, so I have nothing stopping me from wanting one. I think you should take it as a huge advantage, because life is easier when you're not constantly thinking about food.

Quick Reply

Latest