The Student Room Group

If you've ever wanted to ask a guy anything, now is your chance...

I'm bored level 845 so if you want to ask a 19 year old guy anything, go ahead :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Y do some guys talk to a girl one day and then on another day the guy just ignores them?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Y do some guys talk to a girl one day and then on another day the guy just ignores them?

Well some guys are total weirdos (not me tho.) It is probably not the case (from my point of view) that they guy didn't like the girl to begin with. Let me acc tell u a true story. When I was in year 9, a girl started talking to me and we became pretty good friends. Then some (not all) of my friends were like 'oooh u like her' and 'oooh make babies.' Then I was really embarrassed and I never talked to her again. What COULD have happened was the guy got socially pressured into ignoring the girl. Or it could be completely different. Either way this was not the type of question I was expecting :colondollar:
Do guys really care about a girls body? I’m 17 and I feel like guys don’t like me for my body x
Reply 4
bored af
Reply 5
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Do guys really care about a girls body? I’m 17 and I feel like guys don’t like me for my body x

Me in particular, no. I can tell you tho there are boys out there who judge a girl by her body. I normally look for personality and respect in a girl :closedeyes:
Original post by _Tristan_
Me in particular, no. I can tell you tho there are boys out there who judge a girl by her body. I normally look for personality and respect in a girl :closedeyes:

You’re a real one. All my respect goes to you 👍🏻x
How many times do you get a boner in a day and what sets it off?

How do you feel about family outings? Would you be embarassed to be seen by your friends?

What scares you the most?
Reply 8
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
You’re a real one. All my respect goes to you 👍🏻x

thank you! I tell you, one day I will conquer pepsi max cherry!
Original post by _Tristan_
thank you! I tell you, one day I will conquer pepsi max cherry!

I’m looking forward to the day you do! Haha :smile:
Is riding a bicycle not awkward for guys? My friends and I have always wondered 😂
Reply 11
Original post by violetgin
Is riding a bicycle not awkward for guys? My friends and I have always wondered 😂

not really, not for me at least :biggrin:
do some guys actually just want to be genuine friends with a girl? :3
Reply 13
Original post by Yas031119
do some guys actually just want to be genuine friends with a girl? :3

From my perspective, yes they actually do. I have some friends who are girls and it's pretty lit. Genuinely I do like having girls as genuine friends
what do guys think of shy girls?
Reply 15
what do guys think of shy girls?

My girl friend rn is actually pretty shy. When I first saw her in college, I thought that made her cute. But I'm open to many personalities. But personally, I do think shy girls are cute :cute:
Do guys really just want sex in a relationship?
Reply 17
Do guys really just want sex in a relationship?

Some guys do actually. My friend (not anymore) looked for just sexual attributes in a girl and I personally think that is wrong. I believe it doesn't find u a true partner. What I look for in a relationship (and some people think it is wrong) is a girl who like things I like but not necessarily. Base line, the girl has to be respectful and understanding of my opinions but doesn't need to necessarily agree to them.
wht do u like in a girl?
Reply 19
Original post by luna wolf 12
wht do u like in a girl?

Respect, cute personality. Needs to have a degree of cleverness because knowing me she would need to teach me something. Some guys look for the 'sexy savage' but I'm just not into that ever :biggrin: She also can't pressure me into sex. She can have a decision of when she want it but she has to respect my circumstances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending