The Student Room Group

Thongs

Do you like wearing thongs and do you feel comfortable wearing them? For me it feels like a constant wedgie.

Scroll to see replies

Not a great lover of them.
Do wear them but not on a regular bases.
I love thongs, think there more comfortable than bigger underwear, and you get the added like sexy confident feel of knowing your wearing sexy underwear xx
Reply 3
No to both.
They are very comfortable :h:
Attachment not found
Same. Thy also increase your chances of a getting a UTI so I don't wear them.
If I had to go minimal I’d rather go commando than have a constant wedgie :bootyshake:
I think they’re more comfortable than normal underwear. I wear them everyday aside for when I’m on a heavy period. In that case I whip out the granny knickers.
Reply 9
I don’t find them uncomfortable. They’re also far better for having no VPL.
Reply 10
Really, I wear them and never even notice them. They're not uncomfortable at all to me.
I find them perfectly ok. The only ones that are hard to wear are pearl thongs (if you've seen Sex and the City you'll know what I mean) Primark used to sell them many years ago believe it or not. They were selling them for a pound so I bought a few and on one occasion I was feeling daring (and stupid) and decided to wear it to uni... no bloody idea why! And for the most part it was ok but whenever I used to stand up - OUCH! It went right up me!! They're still pretty sexy though... shame I never had a boyfriend to wear them for at the time.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
I find them perfectly ok. The only ones that are hard to wear are pearl thongs (if you've seen Sex and the City you'll know what I mean) Primark used to sell them many years ago believe it or not. They were selling them for a pound so I bought a few and on one occasion I was feeling daring (and stupid) and decided to wear it to uni... no bloody idea why! And for the most part it was ok but whenever I used to stand up - OUCH! It went right up me!! They're still pretty sexy though... shame I never had a boyfriend to wear them for at the time.

But thongs are still around. So try surprising your bf!
Original post by mgi
Ask your partner's opinion! You must wear them for your partner!

Why must she?
Reply 14
Original post by black tea
Why must she?

to please him and enjoy herself as well. A win - win situation!
Original post by mgi
to please him and enjoy herself as well. A win - win situation!

She doesn't like thongs though, so why would she enjoy herself? Also, not all men like thongs - my ex didn't.
Reply 16
Original post by black tea
She doesn't like thongs though, so why would she enjoy herself? Also, not all men like thongs - my ex didn't.

really? he could stare at the butt and move the thong. What is there not to like?
I only wear them if I can't find normal pants lol or I'm wearing something white (white jeans or dress) or I don't want any pant lines. never wore them for guys mwhaha especially if they asked me to
Reply 18
I only wear them if I can't find normal pants lol or I'm wearing something white (white jeans or dress) or I don't want any pant lines. never wore them for guys mwhaha especially if they asked me to

You should. it would spice up your relationship.

good for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending