The Student Room Group

Health question REPLY ASAP

So i've found myself needing to urinate more often but this is only after ive eaten and drunk a sip of water each time i eat some of my food as i eat during eating. I drink 8 glasses a water a day and when i just drink a full glass of water without eating anything with it i only need to urinate once after it but after eating i find myself going 3 times or more and if i drink 3-4 glasses at the same time at night i go 6-7 times as only a little comes out the first 3 times which i think is the water i drink with my tea but then after that when i go 3 more times it goes back to full glasses
SO I WAS WONDERING ...
Is this a common thing as ive only just started drinking 8 glasses 1-2 weeks ago so i thought my bladders not used to it yet BUT does anyone else think theres something wrong with me or is this a natural problem ill get used to over time
Reply 1
Perhaps call your GP if your worried? Im having a hard time wrapping my head around all the numbers...
Sounds normal to me but agree with above user regarding speaking to GP if worried.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Perhaps call your GP if your worried? Im having a hard time wrapping my head around all the numbers...

When people find something is wrong with their health why is their plan of action to ask randomers on TSR? :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by Fermion.
When people find something is wrong with their health why is their plan of action to ask randomers on TSR? :lol:

Note that all these 'randomers' are also a bunch of students :colonhash:
Note that all these 'randomers' are also a bunch of students :colonhash:

Like literally just make a doctors appointment 😂
Reply 6
Original post by Fermion.
Like literally just make a doctors appointment 😂

You would think that to be the logical thing to do, wouldnt you :lol:
You would think that to be the logical thing to do, wouldnt you :lol:

That is the logical thing. As far as I know there’s only one qualified doctor on here and I don’t think he will give out personal medical advice to a randomer on the internet.
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
That is the logical thing. As far as I know there’s only one qualified doctor on here and I don’t think he will give out personal medical advice to a randomer on the internet.

There are lots of doctors on here but none of them will give medical advice over the internet.
Original post by Anonymous
There are lots of doctors on here but none of them will give medical advice over the internet.

I only know of one. That’s exactly what I said. They wouldn’t give personal medical advice over the net. Why would they?

They’re not a GP surgery y’knw
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
I only know of one. That’s exactly what I said. They wouldn’t give personal medical advice over the net. Why would they?

They’re not a GP surgery y’knw

There is a whole thread for current doctors on the medicine subforum :tongue:

People claim to be all sorts on here. You have no idea if they’re being genuine or not.

Not my issue anywhat.

Lol it’s like when people PM me and ask me questions “I fell today and hurt my arm do you think it’s broken??” (I’m a radiographer) Like... I don’t know :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest