Yeah gyms are confirmed to be open soon:smile:

Scroll to see replies

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :woo:
Reply 2
Original post by prettymuchgod
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :woo:

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:u
Well that's extremely good news.
Gyms should have been at least a week ago, if not early June. Social distancing possible, membership means track and trace. So welcome but late as with almost all responses of the government. You could get fast food and beer before you could exercise.
Reply 5
Original post by Karisa96
Well that's extremely good news.

Finally something good!
FINALLY!!!
still can't believe we were allowed to go to the pub before we were allowed to go to the gym but at least it's happening now
Original post by OptiWeight
Finally something good!

Most definitely, bring it on. Xx
i am hitting the gym as soon as they open
Reply 9
Original post by barnetlad
Gyms should have been at least a week ago, if not early June. Social distancing possible, membership means track and trace. So welcome but late as with almost all responses of the government. You could get fast food and beer before you could exercise.

Yeah i disagree with the government's decision about Gym's not reopening on the 4th, it defined logic, that Pubs where considered safe!
I hope we are spared any 'photo opportunity' of a government minister trying to exercise. The pictures of Ed Balls (last Labour government) playing football have scarred my mind.
Original post by firdouss
i am hitting the gym as soon as they open

I with you on that. Xx
my wallet is not happy
Original post by OptiWeight
Yeah i disagree with the government's decision about Gym's not reopening on the 4th, it defined logic, that Pubs where considered safe!

I was at a pub on Sat it was crowded as hell - the most unsafe situation you could imagine :lol: (inside that is - I left to go outside once I got my drinks)
drunk? you can socially distance
exercising? IMPOSSIBLE YOU'RE BOUND TO BE BREATHING DIRECTLY INTO SOMEONE'S FACE

-the government
Happy that they’re reopening, but it’s going to be an absolute faff trying to book a slot or whatever. Might just stick to my home gym until the hype dies down
Need to try and claw back that faint hint of a 6 pack
(edited 3 years ago)
Finally!

Where?
One can also go to see opera outdoors. Perhaps one's government wants to go to Glyndebourne.

Quick Reply

Latest