The Student Room Group

BAE 2020 Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Btd99
Mines for supply chain barrow in Furness!

Privste message me
Reply 41
I have applied for supply chain too. I have interview next week. Has anyone heard back so far and how did they find the interview?
Hey! Has anyone received an offer for a degree apprenticeship programme yet?:smile:
Reply 43
not yet:smile: my interviewer told me we would hear back by the end of the month, but some others were told by friday 17th of july, so guessing around those times:smile:
Yes

Original post by qweryiiop8734
Hey! Has anyone received an offer for a degree apprenticeship programme yet?:smile:

Yes iv recieved Mine wbu
Reply 45
Original post by Annoynmous76
Yes

Yes iv recieved Mine wbu

congrats mate! how did you get the offer if you don’t mind me asking and for what scheme?
Reply 46
Original post by hello3434
congrats mate! how did you get the offer if you don’t mind me asking and for what scheme?

What site are u based?
Yes

Yes iv recieved Mine wbu

Hey, I received mine too! Congrats to you, what role is it you applied to and where are you based? :smile:

I received mine through email - first there is a long security clearance process
Reply 49
Anyone in Barrow found out yet?
Original post by Btd99
Anyone in Barrow found out yet?

My interviewer said it would be 17th July
Reply 51
Original post by Cumbriagcselass
My interviewer said it would be 17th July

Mine only said the end of July :frown:
Hi mate I got the project management apprenticeship at Samlesbury/Warton. Just have to await medical and security checks. Anyone know what that consists of

I had one for sellafield and it was where you've been to school, all the places you've worked (and a signature or proof that you've worked there from the company,) checking for things like a dual nationality or if you've lived abroad, if you know any vetting officers, that kinda thing. And then the medical can sometimes be like sight, radiation levels, drug/alcohol test, that kinda things. But that was what it was for a PM degree apprenticeship at sellafield, could be different for BAE
Reply 53
Hi mate I got the project management apprenticeship at Samlesbury/Warton. Just have to await medical and security checks. Anyone know what that consists of

When did you have your interview mate? And it consists of your birth certi, some documents and general personal information.
Reply 54
anyone heard any updates regarding any of the schemes for BAE degree apprentice? still haven’t heard anything back, but my interviewer did say end of july. so guess there’s still some hope, fingers crossed for everyone :smile:
anyone heard any updates regarding any of the schemes for BAE degree apprentice? still haven’t heard anything back, but my interviewer did say end of july. so guess there’s still some hope, fingers crossed for everyone :smile:

Hi, my interviewer said I would hear on Fri 17th but still haven't heard so hopefully this week 🤞
Reply 56
Hi does anyone know if we have to wait to pass security checks before putting resignation in at my current job, my current job requires you to work 4 weeks after handing your resignation in so I need to put it in quite soon, thank you!
Reply 57
hey mate, i have no idea, defo a good question to email HR. i would guess that they offer you the job, and as SC could take a while you start working and get access to things that require higher clearance when you have passed? not sure though.
you asking that sounds like you have heard some good news so congrats if i’m right!
Totally random but I actually thought it was a degree for being someone's bae like, I'm actually so dense. :rofl3:
Reply 59
hey mate, i have no idea, defo a good question to email HR. i would guess that they offer you the job, and as SC could take a while you start working and get access to things that require higher clearance when you have passed? not sure though.
you asking that sounds like you have heard some good news so congrats if i’m right!

Yep I got it so happy, how did you get on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending