The Student Room Group

Can't find a guy to have sex with

I'm 17 female and all my friends are having sex but I can't find any guy who wants me does anyone have advice?

Scroll to see replies

Why follow the trend of doing it for the sake of doing it, plus you're only 17 don't rush into it :rolleyes:
Would you consider sex with a girl instead I'm a lesbian and I can't find any girl who wants sex with me
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 female and all my friends are having sex but I can't find any guy who wants me does anyone have advice?

Do not just do it because your friends are doing it. I do not get why a guy putting his dong in you is something we add way too much importance to and a thing we fixate a lot on self-value wise. It is just someone putting a body part in you :lol: Who tf cares, no one is keeping tally of if you had sex. You will when you will. Rushing it will most probably just lead to regret.

Edit - not saying sex is stupid. Literally, the only reason why most animals exist and it feels good. I mean, just doing it for self-value or to be like your friends in my opinion is nonsensical, especially if you are a virgin wanting to rush things for the sake of being like your friends.
(edited 3 years ago)

rethink why u want to do it, if it is because ur friends r doing it dont do it, there r so many stories of women regretting rushing into it.
Wait till you're at uni. You'll have plenty of opportunities then. Especially if you move away from home to go to uni.

Don't worry about you missing out on anything now. 17 to 18 year old boys make, on the whole, terrible boyfriends. Too much drama and not enough maturity from them.

For advice on what you should be doing to get yourself a reasonable boyfriend, you'll have to tell us more about yourself. It could be a case of you just carrying on and doing more of the same, or there might be certain things you could tweak that would help you in your quest.
Reply 6
Would you consider sex with a girl instead I'm a lesbian and I can't find any girl who wants sex with me

What is your age? If you are an adult then you can join one of the dating websites that cater for lesbians.

I'm 17 and male. Totally inexperienced, but I have enough friends to know roughly how things go.

I am going to assume you have thought sensibly about sex and decided you want to try it because it sounds like fun, rather than just as a symbolic move to prove your worth and maturity among your friends. Also: do you want a relationship for just sex, or the whole package? Either is fine, as long as both people know what the situation is.

Provided you're at worst a little below average looking (by conventional western standards) It's purely a numbers game. You just have to meet people and put yourself out there, and there's no way around that. I soon realised that you can be as funny or as interesting as you like, but physical attraction is generally (sadly) very independent of it. It is likely that there are guys out there who would want to have sex with you, as there are for most girls, and (despite what the guys who don't meet enough people think) vice versa for guys.

I'm way less experienced than all my friends and understand why I am, but I've thought about it hard and learnt to not care about it. I just get on with life and the things I enjoy - if I'm gonna find a girl who's into me, it'll be most likely through a hobby or shared interest. Statistically, there'll be more compatible people at uni.
You’re a GIRL! How can that be problem to you?
Reply 9
I'm 17 and male. Totally inexperienced, but I have enough friends to know roughly how things go.

I am going to assume you have thought sensibly about sex and decided you want to try it because it sounds like fun, rather than just as a symbolic move to prove your worth and maturity among your friends. Also: do you want a relationship for just sex, or the whole package? Either is fine, as long as both people know what the situation is.

Provided you're at worst a little below average looking (by conventional western standards) It's purely a numbers game. You just have to meet people and put yourself out there, and there's no way around that. I soon realised that you can be as funny or as interesting as you like, but physical attraction is generally (sadly) very independent of it. It is likely that there are guys out there who would want to have sex with you, as there are for most girls, and (despite what the guys who don't meet enough people think) vice versa for guys.

I'm way less experienced than all my friends and understand why I am, but I've thought about it hard and learnt to not care about it. I just get on with life and the things I enjoy - if I'm gonna find a girl who's into me, it'll be most likely through a hobby or shared interest. Statistically, there'll be more compatible people at uni.

Have sex only when you are ready! And only then.Think about how you might go about makinf friends at uni. Stop worrying about other people's experience.
You and me both. The key thing is to just stop feeling bad about it. Concentrate on doing other things to keep you busy. Pick up a new hobby. Focus on self-improvement. If you are keeping yourself busy all the time then you will stop thinking about your sexual frustrations.
i only had sex when I was 20. unless you count doing it with my brother

Wow
Reply 12
Original post by RealLifeJoker
You’re a GIRL! How can that be problem to you?

She probably wants a true lover? not a quickie!
Original post by mgi
She probably wants a true lover? not a quickie!

Still doesn’t make much difference

It does.

I concede, girls can definitely get a quick hook-up, but when it comes t finding a meaningful relationship, it's as hard as it is for guys... just they face different pressures.

For example, a girl has to filter out all the bad guys (e.g. the creeps / pervs; those who'll cheat and mistreat them; the desperate losers etc.). It probably can get pretty tiresome.
ummmmmmmmmmm listen right, i lost mine at 14 and i regret it... Dont worry about being a virgin honestly it will happen at the right time and u ofc want ur first time to feel good but especially for girls if u force it, it doesnt feel as good and no im not a girl im a guy im just saying from what my female friends have told me.dont feel like just because theyre doing it u have to aswell.
Reply 16

And she probably has deeper issues that she has not posted! And she has disappeared frim this thread it seems so one should not waste time posting much advice!
boris johnson might be able to help you
i only had sex when I was 20. unless you count doing it with my brother

hi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending