I have and would do it again - if possible

Scroll to see replies

yes
Ofc why not? :colonhash:
Reply 3
Not a chance :no:
Was planning on going this year but COVID happened :s
Why? Is it out of curiosity?
It would be to depressing to see all the brainwashed,enslaved people. Also it’s not good to support the North Korean economy as all money goes to the evil dictatorship.
I have been to Seoul and went to the DMZ, I went into the dorasan station platform and it was soooo eery and creepy there... I also saw the infiltration tunnel where they sold some DPRK beer so that’s the closest I’ve been !
As an American, hell no. I wouldn't go to Russia either.
Original post by Mustafa0605
Why? Is it out of curiosity?
It would be to depressing to see all the brainwashed,enslaved people. Also it’s not good to support the North Korean economy as all money goes to the evil dictatorship.

I think it’s a great country and the leadership also cares about the people. Their is very little poverty in the country either.
Original post by HerdRunner
I think it’s a great country and the leadership also cares about the people. Their is very little poverty in the country either.

Are you ok?
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Are you ok?

Yes of course why?
Reply 11
def would if i had a realistic opportunity
if the kim regime ever falls, sure why not.

Their country does not allow their people to migrate or travel abroad. They shoot their people that try to escape. They send millions of labourers (slaves) to work in foreign countries while bagging nearly the entire salaries. North Korea is by far the poorest country in the entire east of Asia. I don’t know if you’re trolling or you’re just delusional.
Original post by Mustafa0605
Their country does not allow their people to migrate or travel abroad. They shoot their people that try to escape. They send millions of labourers (slaves) to work in foreign countries while bagging nearly the entire salaries. North Korea is by far the poorest country in the entire east of Asia. I don’t know if you’re trolling or you’re just delusional.

No, the DPRK is a prosperous country, never believe what the traitors say - NYTimes and Western puppets. We have achieved great things, long may that continue.
No, the DPRK is a prosperous country, never believe what the traitors say - NYTimes and Western puppets. We have achieved great things, long may that continue.

ok putinbot

I'm suspicious that you're a troll...
Original post by gtty123
I'm suspicious that you're a troll...

No of course not

Ok
No of course not

"Very little poverty". Yeah, I believe you...

Quick Reply

Latest