Girls, what do you find attractive?

This^^^

Scroll to see replies

In a context like a hookup, date or potential bf? :confused:
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
In a context like a hookup, date or potential bf? :confused:

Probably Bf
Wdym? Personality wise probably intelligence, respectful and kind, good sense of humour, not overly emotional but not devoid of emotions either
(edited 3 years ago)
These should be a given: kind, honest, trustworthy, loyal, good at communicating and know what they want (in the relationship)

Sense of humour, not always serious and not dumb preferably

Hopefully emotionally mature, capable of forming and having a healthy relationship. That sounds easy but you would be surprised the amount of people who seem very capable and think they are of having a relationship but are not, due to many reasons.

I think other traits will be very much dependent on the person and what they are compatible with and personally like.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Issakatie
These should be a given: kind, honest, trustworthy, loyal, good at communicating and know what they want (in the relationship)

Sense of humour, not always serious and not dumb preferably

Hopefully emotionally mature, capable of forming and having a healthy relationship. That sounds easy but you would be surprised the amount of people who seem very capable and think they are of having a relationship but are not, due to many reasons.

I think other traits will be very much dependent on the person and what they are compatible with and personally like.

I get that they should be a given, but so many girls go for guys that are the complete opposite of this... That’s why it confuses me
Reply 6
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Wdym? Personality wise probably intelligence, respectful and kind, good sense of humour, not overly emotional but not devoid of emotions either

Not looks at all?
Original post by Squirmz
Probably Bf

Calm, caring, ambitious, honest, dog friendly, sexually compatible.
An interest in books, cooking, history, egyptology or theology is always good.
Original post by Squirmz
Not looks at all?

Oh yeah looks matter to me I just listed personality :biggrin:

Looks wise : Dark hair and taller than me and that's it really but I do like fierce eyes
Looks,money,status or fame.

Im not going to argue this as we all know that any girl wouldn't think for a second if ronaldo asked them on a date :smile::colondollar:
Reply 10
Oh yeah looks matter to me I just listed personality :biggrin:

Looks wise : Dark hair and taller than me and that's it really but I do like fierce eyes

Hmm fair enough. You feel looks are much more of a type thing than a generic thing? Can someone be good looking to everyone?
Reply 11
Original post by londonmyst
Calm, caring, ambitious, honest, dog friendly, sexually compatible.
An interest in books, cooking, history, egyptology or theology is always good.

That’s very specific, but interesting, lol.
Original post by squirmz
this^^^

confidence
Original post by Squirmz
Hmm fair enough. You feel looks are much more of a type thing than a generic thing? Can someone be good looking to everyone?

Yup it's up to the person and beauty is different to everyone but I do feel like there is one type or similar type of look that the majority would find attractive
Reply 14
Yup it's up to the person and beauty is different to everyone but I do feel like there is one type or similar type of look that the majority would find attractive

What look is that? Haha
Intelligence 🥵
Humour 🥵
kindness 🥵
Honesty 🥵
Someone who makes you want to be a better person, points out your BS and isn't afraid to be entirely honest with you. 🥵

@Synergy_ I am addicted to this emoji, help.
Original post by Squirmz
I get that they should be a given, but so many girls go for guys that are the complete opposite of this... That’s why it confuses me

It can be because people don't know what they want, or they don't know what's best for them. Or they have feelings for someone who is bad for them, someone the opposite of what I said should be a given. Also people can appear to be one thing to one person, but be another to someone else. Or appear to be good but not so underneath, or the other way round. Humans are so complicated lol
Not all at once obviously, that is unrealistic, I think. But the many traits I personally find attractive:

Humourous,open-minded, intelligent, responsible, caring, passionate about something, takes care of themselves, or into music/ art, makes me want to be a better person (good influence).

Edit -or someone that enjoys deep conversations lol.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Squirmz
What look is that? Haha

I'm not really sure but it's common in most "pretty" people online yk? That look a lot of them have
Reply 19
I'm not really sure but it's common in most "pretty" people online yk? That look a lot of them have

The ‘I look good but i’m probably an dick’ look? 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending