The Student Room Group

Results Day 2020

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to see how you’ll be collecting your results this year.

I know different schools/colleges have different systems so it will interesting to see how it’ll happen.

Good luck also to anyone collecting their results on 13/08!
at the moment, my college is planning on letting us go in to pick up our results but ofc that could change anytime
Reply 2
have u heard of edulink they are putting it on that
Original post by tacobeth
at the moment, my college is planning on letting us go in to pick up our results but ofc that could change anytime

Yeah I guess it would be nice to see teachers etc when you go in but is everyone allowed at the same time?
Original post by 000_0000
have u heard of edulink they are putting it on that

That would be my preffered way of collecting my results. How are you feeling about it?
Reply 5
Original post by Redandblue678
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to see how you’ll be collecting your results this year.

I know different schools/colleges have different systems so it will interesting to see how it’ll happen.

Good luck also to anyone collecting their results on 13/08!

Mine says that you can either go get them from the school, get them email or mailed home. Nothing really about then you can come in though other than when it starts at 8. I guess they'll probably update this closer to the time and if needed
so far they said we are getting it at school. Email or mail home is an option
Yeah I guess it would be nice to see teachers etc when you go in but is everyone allowed at the same time?

not sure yet, there’s less than 70 people doing a levels at my college so they might be able to let everyone in (socially distanced) since they’ve got enough space
Reply 8
That would be my preffered way of collecting my results. How are you feeling about it?

i mean yh be nice to see are teachers but im kinda ok about it cuz they going to allow us to phone some teachers
Reply 9
Our sixth form isn’t letting us go into school to collect our results and we got a letter with our reports today saying on 13th August, our results will be sent to us by email at 8am and a week later, we’ll get them mailed to us by post. I’m quite gutted tbh as they said we aren’t allowed in because of social distancing rules but our year group only consists of about 40 students so we could’ve quite easily went into school and social distance. Plus, I have a feeling that this year, some students now more than ever will need advice from teachers if they don’t get the results they needed and they won’t have their friends with them when they get their results. The situation sucks but it’s not like I can do anything about it so I’m just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope I get the grades I need for uni and that my school hasn’t over predicted our grades since there’s talk about grades being cut by a third.
I'm getting mine on the school website :frown: It'll be a shame not to see friends and teachers again.
Reply 11
Original post by NE1
Our sixth form isn’t letting us go into school to collect our results and we got a letter with our reports today saying on 13th August, our results will be sent to us by email at 8am and a week later, we’ll get them mailed to us by post. I’m quite gutted tbh as they said we aren’t allowed in because of social distancing rules but our year group only consists of about 40 students so we could’ve quite easily went into school and social distance. Plus, I have a feeling that this year, some students now more than ever will need advice from teachers if they don’t get the results they needed and they won’t have their friends with them when they get their results. The situation sucks but it’s not like I can do anything about it so I’m just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope I get the grades I need for uni and that my school hasn’t over predicted our grades since there’s talk about grades being cut by a third.

our yr group is about 400 students
on 13th of august my sixth form has in informed us we will receive them on site and we have to come alone and queue
my school is sending them by email at 8:30am. our sixth form has too many students to be able to social distance.
My daughters school are emailing them because a lot of students live abroad

Quick Reply

Latest