The Student Room Group

Ielts writing help!!!

Hi, I'm currently resitting IELTS again on the 30th of july, that means I need help with my writing again....the last time i barely passed because I achieved a band 6 for writing... I struggle the most with task 1.... I've only just started revising again, so need some help with grading the writing bit.

Anyone with IELTS experience or is a good writer in general, please give some advice! Thanks!
Original post by emopotatodragon
Hi, I'm currently resitting IELTS again on the 30th of july, that means I need help with my writing again....the last time i barely passed because I achieved a band 6 for writing... I struggle the most with task 1.... I've only just started revising again, so need some help with grading the writing bit.

Anyone with IELTS experience or is a good writer in general, please give some advice! Thanks!

I'd suggest you read and write more. Read and analyze essays on science topics. There are many people that will eagerly help you with revising some of your practice writings. You can even send it to me and I'll do my best to guide you. The important things is to avoid cliche and fancy words.
Original post by Nimzowitsch
I'd suggest you read and write more. Read and analyze essays on science topics. There are many people that will eagerly help you with revising some of your practice writings. You can even send it to me and I'll do my best to guide you. The important things is to avoid cliche and fancy words.

Noted, thanks very much for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest