The Student Room Group

Need someone to practice spanish with - talk to me in spanish

Hello. I started learning spanish on my own recently and am looking for someone to help me by speaking to me in spanish. You don't have to be fluent, we can help eachother comprehend voiced spanish.

I am a nice guy (i think), 15, and play a lot of games.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by bruhaccount123
Hello. I started learning spanish on my own recently and am looking for someone to help me by speaking to me in spanish. You don't have to be fluent, we can help eachother comprehend voiced spanish.

Hola! My llamo SAK, mi habla espanol un poco. Cual es su nombre?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SAK_01
Hola! My llamo SAK, mi habla espanol un poco. Cual es su nombre?

Hola, puedes llamarme 'Jacob', soy de Inglaterra, tambien hablo un poco de espanol. ¿De donde vives?

discord - SabinaPENG#6200

thank you very much. If you are into pc gaming we can play sometime if you wish.

Have you considered Google Translater?
Reply 4
Hola, puedes llamarme 'Jacob', soy de Inglaterra, tambien hablo un poco de espanol. ¿De donde vives?

Vivo en Inglaterra. ¿Por qué estás aprendiendo español?
Reply 5
Original post by Sigue Corriendo
Have you considered Google Translater?

Sometimes speaking to someone who has learnt/learning the language may be easier than using google translate, and sometimes different words are not in google translate: Atakalam- arabic for ‘i speak’ but another way is Ana Armis which isn’t in google translate
Original post by SAK_01
Sometimes speaking to someone who has learnt/learning the language may be easier than using google translate, and sometimes different words are not in google translate: Atakalam- arabic for ‘i speak’ but another way is Ana Armis which isn’t in google translate

Well, you could always PM me, I have spent the past seven years learning Spanish.
Reply 7
Well, you could always PM me, I have spent the past seven years learning Spanish.

Oh really? That is great! How did you learn it? By yourself or in school?

thank you very much. If you are into pc gaming we can play sometime if you wish.

¡Hola! Como estan? Mi hablar un poco español. Mucho gusto :smile:
Original post by SAK_01
Oh really? That is great! How did you learn it? By yourself or in school?

I learnt it from the internet, on the aforementioned Google Translater, but I also knew a couple of Spanish people, who gave me a couple of tips.
Hola soy Vanessa! Soy de Los estados unidos. puedo ayudarle! :smile:
I learnt it from the internet, on the aforementioned Google Translater, but I also knew a couple of Spanish people, who gave me a couple of tips.

Yo uso Duolingo (I use Duolingo)
Mucho gusto, Jacob. El español es mi lengua materna y es uno de los idiomas más hermosos del mundo en mi opinión. Me alegra mazo que quieras aprenderlo!
Original post by immanueligwe151
Yo uso Duolingo (I use Duolingo)

Juan come manzanas
Reply 14
Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES
Juan come manzanas

Clearly Juan eats apples.. ALOT OF THEM
Original post by SAK_01
Clearly Juan eats apples.. ALOT OF THEM

I've been using duolingo for 28 days now in a row, I cant hold up a conversation with someone but what I do know is that Juan loves his apples
hola! soy ella, y tengo llevo cuatro años estudiando español! ¿como estas?

Omg are you still looking to chat in Spanish.
Hola soy una chica de inglaterra y tengo quince Amos, casi dieciseis. Hablo un poco de español y es mi idioma favorito!
I gotta make one of these to practice my English, it's been lacking over the past few months...
Original post by H4ttie03
Omg are you still looking to chat in Spanish.
Hola soy una chica de inglaterra y tengo quince Amos, casi dieciseis. Hablo un poco de español y es mi idioma favorito!

Yes just add my discord

translation of what you said ------------------------

Hello, I am a girl from England and I am 15 years old, almost 16. I speak a little bit of spanish and it's my favourite language.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending