Reply 2
Original post by Bckbnkvbjgg
Scared - don’t think I got the grades needed

This ^^
bit indifferent, bit scared :lol:
Original post by akay8
This ^^

What grades do you need and what’s ur expectation
i don’t have high hopes for my calculated grades so I’ve started to convince myself that i’m okay with not getting into my firm,, only to have my mum turn around and say ‘i’ll be disappointed if you don’t go there’ ...
Bored. Its been such a long wait I just want to know what I got so I can actually plan my future rather than twiddle my fingers at home.
Reply 7
What grades do you need and what’s ur expectation

Need A*A*A for Durham physics aha but doubt the government’s standardisation will like giving out such high grades :confused:

And my sf college only has one set of results as it’s quite new, so who knows what grades they’ll base the standardisation on

You??
Original post by akay8
Need A*A*A for Durham physics aha but doubt the government’s standardisation will like giving out such high grades :confused:

And my sf college only has one set of results as it’s quite new, so who knows what grades they’ll base the standardisation on

You??

Need BBB for Notts - think imma get BCC-CCC
not too good. need AAB for Kings. Think I will get BBB or ABB. or maybe even lower
Not too worried tbh, it's out of my hands so it's just a waiting game.
So this is probably the scariest results day ever right? Mainly due to the uncertainty of peoples grades.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
Need BBB for Notts - think imma get BCC-CCC

Original post by bored_user:)
not too good. need AAB for Kings. Think I will get BBB or ABB. or maybe even lower

Good luck!
Original post by akay8
Good luck!

Thank you!!!
Reply 14
Scared - don’t think I got the grades needed

same :frown:
Need AAA for brum, could get anything from AAA-CCC depending on the standardisation
Need AAB for kings but am gonna them down no matter what for QMUL, should need AAB but I got a contextual if ABB them lowered to BBb
I need A* A* A for Imperial and I never took mocks seriously so always get Bs and Cs (except for the exam which determined my UCAS grades where I got A*s). I truly ******** myself because I've only achieved the highest grades in one mock that mattered and the rest I couldn't be arsed....
Not worried per se, but I'm also pondering how it will turn out. Seeing what's happened with IB results, it will definitely be interesting to see how this all plans out.
Not overly worried, but the uncertainty is probably worse. My only consolation is the fact that entry requirements will likely we lowered if a significant number defer their places.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending