The Student Room Group

Holiday weight

Hi, I am on holiday for nearly 3 weeks but I was just wondering how much weight I could potentially gain! I have been walking about 5-10.000 steps a day here.
You’ve literally made an identical thread about this. That’s impossible to answer.
Reply 2
Original post by Nutritionist
You’ve literally made an identical thread about this. That’s impossible to answer.

I actually got. A few messages giving me answers. I asked for what people have gained. So yeh don’t comment until you know hun x
Original post by Ruby2406
I actually got. A few messages giving me answers. I asked for what people have gained. So yeh don’t comment until you know hun x

He is giving correct advice, don't have to be so rude about receiving info.

The answers you’ve been getting are literally random guesses hun x
Reply 5
The answers you’ve been getting are literally random guesses hun x

Exactly what I asked for hun, just different peoples answers !
Reply 6

Which is pretty pointless, none of us can give you any kind of reliable figure. Saying 2 stone is as accurate as 2 pounds.
(edited 3 years ago)

I fail to see how this will help in any way whatsoever

Have you thought maybe they’re a... nutritionist ? :lol:
Original post by Fermion.
Have you thought maybe they’re a... nutritionist ? :lol:

Unfortunately I’m not sure many people on TSR think at all 😅
Unfortunately I’m not sure many people on TSR think at all 😅

Honestly... I always need to point out the obvious on here sometimes 😂
I gained over a stone on a one week Holiday from ratting everything in sight -_- the amount of weight u put on will depend on the amount of stuff you eat. My advice is to enjoy yourself your on holiday u shouldn’t punish yourself by not eating what u want on holiday as you can always loose the weight easily when u come back. If you are worried about gaining weight maybe have a healthy ish lunch and breakfast so u can then treat urself with snack and dinner. Have a nice holiday x
Reply 12
Original post by Chickennoodle280
I gained over a stone on a one week Holiday from ratting everything in sight -_- the amount of weight u put on will depend on the amount of stuff you eat. My advice is to enjoy yourself your on holiday u shouldn’t punish yourself by not eating what u want on holiday as you can always loose the weight easily when u come back. If you are worried about gaining weight maybe have a healthy ish lunch and breakfast so u can then treat urself with snack and dinner. Have a nice holiday x

Thank you so so much! That’s wxacrly what I was looking for. Very true, I have been trying that. Thanks xx

Quick Reply

Latest