The Student Room Group

in love with her friend?

Hi, I've been 'seeing' a girl for a while now but are not officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

She introduced me to her friends and oh my god, I instantly fell inlove with one of her friends I could not stop staring at this girl she was perfect and looking at her was mesmorising. I literally couldn't even speak I was speechless. If this girl decided to make a tiktok account she would end up with a million followers after her first video and end up famous.

It's got to the point where I can't stop thinking about her friend and fantasising about her. I go on her instagram profile and just stare at her profile. She's honestly the most attractive person I've ever seen in my life, she's more attractive than any celebrity I can think of. I can't help but zoom in on her face and stare at it, it's like looking at gods most perfect creation. I just wish you all could see how amazing she was, it's not even in the way of wanting to stare at her photos and masturbate, it's more about looking at her and honestly just appreciating how beautiful she is.

I know they say looks isn't everything and I've always been a personality > looks person but jesus christ I'd donate my kidney to marry her.

Anyway I'm not sure what to do as I can't stop fantasising about this girl and now although I like the girl I'm talking to, I can't help but feel guilty and also keep thinking 'what if' scenarios of me and her friend i.e. me and her friend getting married etc.

Any advice? Is this someone I'll just get over with time or should I end things with this girl for thinking about her friend like this or should I risk everything and try it with her friend
Reply 1
Well for one, stop leading the first girl on. Your most likely not going to get over these feelings for the friend, seeing as all the time you and the first girl will be dating, you will be around her.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Well for one, stop leading the first girl on. Your most likely not going to get over these feelings for the friend, seeing as all the time you and the first girl will be dating, you will be around her.

It’s been 5 years since this thread was started so I’m pretty sure OP already made a choice. Good advice for anyone else who stumbles upon this who is in a similar sitch though. And, I kinda wanna know what happened since is been 5 years :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
It’s been 5 years since this thread was started so I’m pretty sure OP already made a choice. Good advice for anyone else who stumbles upon this who is in a similar sitch though. And, I kinda wanna know what happened since is been 5 years :dontknow:

No, it hasn't? It has been 6 hours? Is TSR lagging lol
Original post by Synergy_
No, it hasn't? It has been 6 hours? Is TSR lagging lol

Woah, I swear it said 5 years on the original post but now it says 8 hours? Well then, must be my phone or something. Whoops :lol:
Reply 5

11 hours, actually. Care to recheck the dates?
Thank you, though :lol:
Hi, I've been 'seeing' a girl for a while now but are not officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

She introduced me to her friends and oh my god, I instantly fell inlove with one of her friends I could not stop staring at this girl she was perfect and looking at her was mesmorising. I literally couldn't even speak I was speechless. If this girl decided to make a tiktok account she would end up with a million followers after her first video and end up famous.

It's got to the point where I can't stop thinking about her friend and fantasising about her. I go on her instagram profile and just stare at her profile. She's honestly the most attractive person I've ever seen in my life, she's more attractive than any celebrity I can think of. I can't help but zoom in on her face and stare at it, it's like looking at gods most perfect creation. I just wish you all could see how amazing she was, it's not even in the way of wanting to stare at her photos and masturbate, it's more about looking at her and honestly just appreciating how beautiful she is.

I know they say looks isn't everything and I've always been a personality > looks person but jesus christ I'd donate my kidney to marry her.

Anyway I'm not sure what to do as I can't stop fantasising about this girl and now although I like the girl I'm talking to, I can't help but feel guilty and also keep thinking 'what if' scenarios of me and her friend i.e. me and her friend getting married etc.

Any advice? Is this someone I'll just get over with time or should I end things with this girl for thinking about her friend like this or should I risk everything and try it with her friend

Why the **** would you be asking for advice on here, are you that lonely or some ****? But anyways my advice is to shag them both. Double trouble if you know what I mean? :wink:
You should take a break from seeing anyone.

You didn't FALL FOR your girlfriend's best friend. You just like her. Maybe are infatuated, but whatever you're feeling now is not love, you're just infatuated, which is totally different.
Don't stay in a relationship if it makes you unhappy, but out of respect for your girlfriend, you probably shouldn't pursue her best friend, either. There's more girls out there in the world than you could ever even try to date, you can leave 1 alone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending