The Student Room Group

Can you whistle

I can whistle, though it took me a while to learn, but my sister taught me. Whenever I whistle it sounds musical, I am currently teaching myself to whistle Rule Britannia.

Scroll to see replies

I can't :frown: study Music A Level and play about 5 instruments but can't bloody whistle
Original post by Jukebox88
I can whistle, though it took me a while to learn, but my sister taught me. Whenever I whistle it sounds musical, I am currently teaching myself to whistle Rule Britannia.

:flute:
Reply 3
I can wolf whistle better than normal whistling and suck whistling.
I know some people who can wolf whistle without the use of their fingers. I can't say I can do that but it is pretty cool.
I can kinda whistle but it sounds more like wheezing sometimes :unsure:
i can't whistle at all
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes
Reply 7
OH! there is also this other person who I know who can comfortably tremolo whistle. dude is really clever, even without his amazing whistling
yep, and the way I learned it was just weird :rofl3:
Original post by krunker555
yep, and the way I learned it was just weird :rofl3:

Now I'm curious about how you learned it? 😂
not really
No
phahahahaha, no.
Original post by Rockin-Robin
Now I'm curious about how you learned it? 😂

alright, so this was when I was I think in year 5. I was in the toilet taking a ****, and I was trying to see if I can whistle. I tried doing it multiple times and my practice time was every time I went to the toilet to take a dump. Don't ask why :rofl2: I couldn't do it after a few weeks of trying, and then one time all of a sudden somehow I managed to make some sound. As soon as I got some sound going, I stood up mid **** and screamed out of excitement. And then I tried doing it again, and within the next day or two I was finally able to do it. It was purely out of chance, no one taught me or anything, I somehow managed to teach myself
Original post by krunker555
alright, so this was when I was I think in year 5. I was in the toilet taking a ****, and I was trying to see if I can whistle. I tried doing it multiple times and my practice time was every time I went to the toilet to take a dump. Don't ask why :rofl2: I couldn't do it after a few weeks of trying, and then one time all of a sudden somehow I managed to make some sound. As soon as I got some sound going, I stood up mid **** and screamed out of excitement. And then I tried doing it again, and within the next day or two I was finally able to do it. It was purely out of chance, no one taught me or anything, I somehow managed to teach myself

:rofl3:
Was there anyone else in the toilet at the time you screamed?
yep but it took me a whole year of failed attempts at whistling till I could do it and now I cant stop whistling lmao
Original post by Rockin-Robin
:rofl3:
Was there anyone else in the toilet at the time you screamed?

nope it was just me at home alone 🤣🤣
I can't remember exactly but I think I ran out of the toilet too hahaha, I finally did it
You have to work on your blowing skills

ask your for sister for some tips
Original post by DavidX123456
You have to work on your blowing skills

ask your for sister for some tips

i-
yes and no

Quick Reply

Latest