The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

do you do a lot of skincare?
Reply 2
Original post by rxyaltyx
do you do a lot of skincare?

My mum does quite a lot. But I have very sensitive skin so I can't use a lot of the products she uses. I just stick with a cleanser and exfoliate and my skin seems okay.
acc so cool
r u cute?
Original post by LeLivre
Decided to do this since I want to see what people want to know on the topic of Korea. (You can ask for my opinions on Korea and the UK, society of both counties, the kwave/kpop etc.) Anything you want.

Do have a British or Korean accent?
How common is double eyelid surgery amongst young women?
Original post by Rockin-Robin

Lmao just cuz ur korean doesnt mean u have a korean accent he could be born and raised up here since um-you know-british?
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
Lmao just cuz ur korean doesnt mean u have a korean accent he could be born and raised up here since um-you know-british?

OK, it was a simple question, that you obviously took offensive to.
Reply 8

British accent when speaking English. Sometimes my accents do get mixed up when I say certain English words that are used by Koreans, e.g. I sometimes pronounce ice cream as "iceu keuream".
Reply 9
Original post by leopard202
How common is double eyelid surgery amongst young women?

Quite common. Even really young teens. One of my cousins got it when she graduated.

Edit:
There a lot of cosmetic clinics in the streets, kinda like a row of clothing stores.
Apparently in 2008, 20% of young Korean girls undergo surgery (not sure if it's more than double eyelid tho) But generally they just do double eyelid when they're young. Older girls tend to do more if they want to.
(edited 3 years ago)
I don't want to stereotype or anything but do you like kpop? :colondollar:
What's your favourite Korean food?
Reply 12
Original post by SuperiorPotato
I don't want to stereotype or anything but do you like kpop? :colondollar:

Yeah! I do like a lot of groups (used to be a BTS stan but the fandom kinda drove me away. I still like their music tho!)
Reply 13
OK, it was a simple question, that you obviously took offensive to.

Haha don't worry about it
Reply 14
acc so cool
r u cute?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Idk people call me that but idk if they mean "Oh you look like a baby" or "I wanna date you" type of cute
Original post by LeLivre
Yeah! I do like a lot of groups (used to be a BTS stan but the fandom kinda drove me away. I still like their music tho!)

Ayeee :woo:
Reply 16
Original post by neko no basu
What's your favourite Korean food?

"해물파전" It's like a seafood pancake! It's so yummy
Reply 17
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Ayeee :woo:

What groups/soloists do you listen to?
Original post by LeLivre
What groups/soloists do you listen to?

Oh a lot but my top ones are BTS, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Chunga and Stray kids :biggrin:

I've been listening to Hwasa's Maria lately too
Reply 19

I didn't really specify whether I was raised here or not so their question is valid (I was raised here tho)

Latest