The Student Room Group

Lamda 2020

Has anyone got a result from Lamda yet for the MFA acting course?
Reply 1
Hi there, I've just heard from them this morning saying I've been shortlisted. I'm not entirely sure what this means, I think I'm on a maybe pile. Have you heard yet?
Original post by Teapot13
Hi there, I've just heard from them this morning saying I've been shortlisted. I'm not entirely sure what this means, I think I'm on a maybe pile. Have you heard yet?

Hello! Thanks so much for the update! I still havent heard - when was you audition? Shortlisted? Mmmm - so a final decision hasnt been made then I guess. No clue.....
Reply 3
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I chased them this morning and I think that's why I've heard. I would just send them an email. I had my audition on 1 June so it's been six weeks (very stressful!). When did you have your audition? I hope you hear good news :smile:.
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I chased them this morning and I think that's why I've heard. I would just send them an email. I had my audition on 1 June so it's been six weeks (very stressful!). When did you have your audition? I hope you hear good news :smile:.

Hey! My audition was on 5th June. Can I ask the first initial of your surname. Mines 'P' -are they doing it by date? Or alphabetically? (Think I'm going mad. Lol) I chased them on Friday because they said I would hear a week and a half ago. Hope you dont have to wait too much longer for a final decision
Reply 5
Original post by Dustydaydream
Hey! My audition was on 5th June. Can I ask the first initial of your surname. Mines 'P' -are they doing it by date? Or alphabetically? (Think I'm going mad. Lol) I chased them on Friday because they said I would hear a week and a half ago. Hope you dont have to wait too much longer for a final decision

Hi there, mine starts with H so it could be alphabetical or by date (sorry, this is not very helfpul).. I would check in with them again though as the deadline to apply for scholarships is tomorrow so they should definitely be in touch so you don't miss out! I know what you mean by going mad, 6 weeks is such a long time to wait, I feel like our fate is in their hands! :smile:
Hi there, mine starts with H so it could be alphabetical or by date (sorry, this is not very helfpul).. I would check in with them again though as the deadline to apply for scholarships is tomorrow so they should definitely be in touch so you don't miss out! I know what you mean by going mad, 6 weeks is such a long time to wait, I feel like our fate is in their hands! :smile:

Thank you - is that the Fulbright scholarship??
Reply 7
Thank you - is that the Fulbright scholarship??

I think it's all of the scholarships but could just be the Fullbright.
I think it's all of the scholarships but could just be the Fullbright

Hey - I don't think I would be eligible for a schloarship anyway. Where do you apply? Best wishes!!
Reply 9
Hey - I don't think I would be eligible for a schloarship anyway. Where do you apply? Best wishes!!

Oh well that's good. Have you heard from them now? :smile:
Oh well that's good. Have you heard from them now? :smile:

Hey! No still not heard. :frown:
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey! No still not heard. :frown:

Gosh you poor thing, you must be beside yourself! The chances are it's good news though. Fingers crossed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest