The Student Room Group

Can someone do some magic and make me 18?

I've been on sooo many websites for teaching/tutoring & you can't do em unless you're 18! I'm 17 atm and I have 5 months till 18 but ughhhhhhh
Original post by exams6700
I've been on sooo many websites for teaching/tutoring & you can't do em unless you're 18! I'm 17 atm and I have 5 months till 18 but ughhhhhhh

Enjoy your youth - it disappears so quickly
Reply 2
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Enjoy your youth - it disappears so quickly

Ik but I wanna be 18!
I can't do anything rn
@Brutal Bee ur time has come...:wizard:

or @WoodlandSorcerer if u want :yay:
Reply 4
You have the rest of your life to be an adult. Treasure your childhood and dont rush it.
Reply 5
Original post by Raptor Jesus

Ayy is someone gonna do it?
I don't want any side effects or anything going wrong pleaseee
How experienced are ya?
Reply 6
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You have the rest of your life to be an adult. Treasure your childhood and dont rush it.

True but I wanna do some teaching in this time but i CAN'T!
I swear superprof and mytutor are calm for under 18s?
Reply 8
True but I wanna do some teaching in this time but i CAN'T!

Give it time. 5 months isnt much.
Ayy is someone gonna do it?
I don't want any side effects or anything going wrong pleaseee
How experienced are ya?

idk i think woodland is good in his spells and bee is good in her potions so u might be in luck :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by TakeALittleWalk
I swear superprof and mytutor are calm for under 18s?

I applied for superprof but lemme tell you it's the most confusing webiste i've used. Idek how to get students
And mytutor have too many applications
Reply 11
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Give it time. 5 months isnt much.

Thas agessssss
Anything can happen in that time
Reply 12
idk i think woodland is good in his spells and bee is good in her potions so u might be in luck :biggrin:

Do I get insurance if summat goes wrong!?

I love that emoji and thank you for tagging the greatest spellcaster alive - I refer to the first tag.

OP: please package 1% of your soul - pink packaging is ideal - and post it to Sir Mojo Dingoi. He is a demon who takes care of age spells and I am recommending him to you because I have lost my cauldron and cannot cast spells at the moment. He will accept this as your payment.

Alternatively, please wait for a few months. I recommend that you do not, alternatives are not for the wicked.
(edited 3 years ago)
Do I get insurance if summat goes wrong!?

um that depends on them not me :biggrin:
Original post by Brutal Bee
I love that emoji and thank you for tagging the greatest spellcaster alive - I refer to the first tag.

OP: please package 1% of your soul - pink packaging is ideal - and post it to Sir Mojo Dingoi. He is a demon who takes care of age spells and I am referring you to him because I have lost my cauldron. He will accept this as your payment.

Alternatively, please wait for a few months. I recommend that you do not, alternatives are not for the wicked.

"the first tag" - ofc 🤣
Reply 16
Original post by Brutal Bee

OP: please package 1% of your soul - pink packaging is ideal - and post it to Sir Mojo Dingoi. He is a demon who takes care of age spells and I am recommending him to you because I have lost my cauldron and cannot cast spells at the moment. He will accept this as your payment.

I can't wait a few months
And want guarantee is there that it'll work!?
And do I get insurance?

was just about to tag them in as well 🤣
Original post by ella’s words
was just about to tag them in as well 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest