The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by dw.su00
Hey! I managed to get a room at Emily Bowes for this coming year and I just wanted to get to know some other ppl who are gna be staying at the same hall!

Hey I'm living at Emily Bowes this year, I'm doing fashion journalism at csm which course are you doing?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tigerlily2001
Hey I'm living at Emily Bowes this year, I'm doing fashion journalism at csm which course are you doing?

that so cool! I'm doing fdd at lcf :') is this year Ur first year or are u a returning student?
Original post by dw.su00
that so cool! I'm doing fdd at lcf :') is this year Ur first year or are u a returning student?

Ooh nice, first year wbu?
Reply 4
Ooh nice, first year wbu?

same! I'm quite excited hahaha is this your first time in London? or are u local?
Original post by dw.su00
same! I'm quite excited hahaha is this your first time in London? or are u local?

I'm born and raised in south east London but I've never really explored North properly so I'm looking forward to that wbu? Do you have Instagram?
Reply 6
I'm born and raised in south east London but I've never really explored North properly so I'm looking forward to that wbu? Do you have Instagram?

I'm an international student and only managed to kinda wander around London a little last year during my foundation course :')

yep my IG handle is @su_d.w
Hi! I’m looking at booking Emily Bowes and came across this thread, I’ve seen some troubling reviews online so I thought I’d try to find someone who had stayed there to see what the experience has been like ☺️ How has Emily Bowes been for you? Thanks in advance))
Reply 8
Original post by S.carter
Hi! I’m looking at booking Emily Bowes and came across this thread, I’ve seen some troubling reviews online so I thought I’d try to find someone who had stayed there to see what the experience has been like ☺️ How has Emily Bowes been for you? Thanks in advance))

hey, I'm sorry but this year will be my first time staying at Emily Bowes so I actually don't have much to say at all 😅 what troubling stuff have u seen though?
Original post by dw.su00
hey, I'm sorry but this year will be my first time staying at Emily Bowes so I actually don't have much to say at all 😅 what troubling stuff have u seen though?

Ah sorry I’m just getting confused then 😂
I’ve seen a couple of reviews saying that there’s no ventilation, people constantly party and smoke in the courtyard, the staff come in to people’s rooms when they want and loud building work goes on 24/7... obviously with reviews everyone’s experience is different and these were from 2019 so they should’ve finished the building work now, but I’m just worried that the affordable price tag comes with these issues 😩
Original post by S.carter
Ah sorry I’m just getting confused then 😂
I’ve seen a couple of reviews saying that there’s no ventilation, people constantly party and smoke in the courtyard, the staff come in to people’s rooms when they want and loud building work goes on 24/7... obviously with reviews everyone’s experience is different and these were from 2019 so they should’ve finished the building work now, but I’m just worried that the affordable price tag comes with these issues 😩

I think I saw the same reviews as you do! Tbh 205pw for 40 weeks in that location is really appealing and I was going to apply for it but now I am hesitating. Did you find someone stayed there or have you made a decision?

Latest

Trending

Trending