The Student Room Group

Perfume for Sixth Form

Hello there,

Can someone recommend a every day perfume to purchase for sixth form? I want something that is very versatile and lasts long. I am considering of getting Dior Sauvage, but I would really want to avoid it as it is such a common fragrance.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

I personally love Brittney Spears Fantasy, which isn't too expensive and has a lovely smell!

If you're looking for something more expensive then Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is my all time favourite.
When it’s Christmas time again lush snow fairy spray is the bang highly recommend I get complimented on it all the time x
Original post by stillerv
I personally love Brittney Spears Fantasy, which isn't too expensive and has a lovely smell!

If you're looking for something more expensive then Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is my all time favourite.

Thankssss. I will definitely look at those two perfumes.
Original post by Chickennoodle280
When it’s Christmas time again lush snow fairy spray is the bang highly recommend I get complimented on it all the time x

Thankss. I will definitely look at that perfume. Would you have a fragrance that you think is versatile enough to be worn all year around?
Snow fairy is definitely wearable all year round! But the lush vanilla spray is also amazing I love the lush perfumes as they have a long lasting strong smell literally they scent will stick to you all day! Xx
i love yves saint laurent black opium
Today's first world problem. Regardless of what fragrance you choose, please shower before you leave home in the morning.
Reply 8
Whatever you decide, don't overdo it. Some people don't like the smell of perfume.
Original post by Chickennoodle280
Snow fairy is definitely wearable all year round! But the lush vanilla spray is also amazing I love the lush perfumes as they have a long lasting strong smell literally they scent will stick to you all day! Xx

Alrighttt, thank you so much for you're help. I am making a list of perfumes and then I will visit my local Perfume shop so I can try them all.
Original post by rxyaltyx

I have heard of this fragrance before, what is the longevity on this?
Original post by barnetlad
Today's first world problem. Regardless of what fragrance you choose, please shower before you leave home in the morning.

LOOOL. Of course, showering + deodorant is key. I just want a nice fragrance so I can my very own signature scent :smile:
Original post by Compost
Whatever you decide, don't overdo it. Some people don't like the smell of perfume.

I usually go for three spray. One behind each ear, and then one on the neck.

Can I ask, is this fragrance for men or women? (I haven't mentioned but I am a dude)
Original post by EliteBoy8
Can I ask, is this fragrance for men or women? (I haven't mentioned but I am a dude)

oh
you should've said cologne 😬
im pretty sure it's just for women
oh
you should've said cologne 😬
im pretty sure it's just for women

Oh sorry, my bad. I don't know whether to call it fragrance or perfume or cologne. But thanks regardless, if you happen to know a good lasting perfume that is versatile please do share.
Oh sorry, my bad. I don't know whether to call it fragrance or perfume or cologne. But thanks regardless, if you happen to know a good lasting perfume that is versatile please do share.

np
Reply 17
Hello there,

Can someone recommend a every day perfume to purchase for sixth form? I want something that is very versatile and lasts long. I am considering of getting Dior Sauvage, but I would really want to avoid it as it is such a common fragrance.

Thanks!

Try dylan blue, most these saint laurent, paco rabbane givenchy gentlemen
Original post by Jfcbbn
Try dylan blue, most these saint laurent, paco rabbane givenchy gentlemen

I have owned 1 million. But I want to try something different. Between Versace Eros and Dylan Blue, which would you say is more appropriate for a school setting?
Reply 19
I have owned 1 million. But I want to try something different. Between Versace Eros and Dylan Blue, which would you say is more appropriate for a school setting?

Am in yr12 and use Dylan blue, it’s good
Lasts all day on me.
I don’t know about Eros because I haven’t used it

Quick Reply

Latest