The Student Room Group

Are you sexually fluid?

Would you say you are open sexually / romantically to the same sex / multiple genders?

Scroll to see replies

i am open romanticallly to the same sex, but I am not sexually fluid.
I'm sexually gaseous
Reply 3
You say to multiple genders, and then you say just same sex. Is the question asking whether you would date someone of the same gender, or if you would date someone of the opposite gender than that of which you are generally attracted to?
Reply 4
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You say to multiple genders, and then you say just same sex. Is the question asking whether you would date someone of the same gender, or if you would date someone of the opposite gender than that of which you are generally attracted to?

Oh dear, you two have opened a can of worms now :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by CoolCavy
I'm sexually gaseous

Sex plasma :colone:
Reply 6
Original post by Napp
Oh dear, you two have opened a can of worms now :colonhash:

I was referring more towards male and female as being 'multiple' in this sense. There is no need for another thread debating more than 2 genders.
Original post by Napp
Sex plasma :colone:

I cannot tell if I am amused or appalled :beard:
Reply 8
Ah okay, hmm to ones knowledge there is a veritable cornucopia of self-identified genders these days.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a20888315/genders-identity-list-definitions/
Original post by CoolCavy
I cannot tell if I am amused or appalled :beard:

Both is always better :biggrin:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I was referring more towards male and female as being 'multiple' in this sense. There is no need for another thread debating more than 2 genders.

Ahh gotcha.
Oh naturally, even money says it will though :tongue:
No.

I'm attracted to the opposite gender and that's that.
Reply 10
Original post by Napp
Ahh gotcha.
Oh naturally, even money says it will though :tongue:

Ah, unfortunately it always will. People cant just answer the question, they have to bring other sorts into it.
Where did you get that number from? To my understanding it's a spectrum but can be loosely divided into male, female and non-binary.
I think the idea is that they don't identify as either male or female, either something else entirely or just a human. Acceptance isn't too bad in the UK either, with Mx. being an official title.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending