The Student Room Group

Friend wants to use my accommodation facilities

So because of how tragic my uni's halls were I decided to risk it financially and book a more expensive accommodation for 2nd year as it had better ratings and more facilities. This includes having a gym. My friend somehow found that out and is now asking to frequently use it. I actually don't mind if she goes sometimes but for the price I'm paying, I don't think it's fair she uses the facilities I'm practically paying for, for free. She's the type to be angry and talk about this to others, so how can I say this nicely?
Original post by Anonymous
So because of how tragic my uni's halls were I decided to risk it financially and book a more expensive accommodation for 2nd year as it had better ratings and more facilities. This includes having a gym. My friend somehow found that out and is now asking to frequently use it. I actually don't mind if she goes sometimes but for the price I'm paying, I don't think it's fair she uses the facilities I'm practically paying for, for free. She's the type to be angry and talk about this to others, so how can I say this nicely?

Maybe you could tell her the hall secuirty are strict, so if she gets caught either you are in trouble or secuirty will throw her out.
In that way she cant complain.
Why cnat she just get a gym membership?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Maybe you could tell her the hall secuirty are strict, so if she gets caught either you are in trouble or secuirty will throw her out.
In that way she cant complain.
Why cnat she just get a gym membership?

Good idea thanks. And idk, people like to get things free I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending