The Student Room Group

How long should you last in bed

Okay, so I was talking to a few friends who are girls and they say different things. One of them claims that their current boyfriend lasts around 30-40 minutes which I just think is unrealistic, whereas the other says that any longer than 10 minutes starts to hurt. I’m a bit worried because I highly doubt I could last longer than 5-10 minutes. Any thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

ahhaahh i'm dead😂
Reply 2
You really think that anyone on The Single Room is going to have an opinion? :rolleyes:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You really think that anyone on The Single Room is going to have an opinion? :rolleyes:

PRSOM :lol:
Reply 4

I’m here because I don’t want to disappoint a girl that I might start dating soon haha
Original post by Anonymous
I’m here because I don’t want to disappoint a girl that I might start dating soon haha

lmao you might ? you might start dating? what is making you doubt that
Reply 6
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
lmao you might ? you might start dating? what is making you doubt that

Because of the lockdown, finding somewhere to go on a date isn’t easy at the moment
Reply 7

You made a TSR account, so you now have a destiny to stay and die a virgin.
Congrats.
Because of the lockdown, finding somewhere to go on a date isn’t easy at the moment

lmao this is a student room tho.
Reply 9
You made a TSR account, so you now have a destiny to stay and die a virgin.
Congrats.

What have I done??? Haha
lmao this is a student room tho.

I heard from a friend this was a good place to ask questions like this, maybe he was wrong lol
Okay, I don’t want to doubt myself but that seems like it would be really hard to do. I can’t believe I’m even having this conversation honestly haha
Thank you for the reassurance, it means a lot :smile:
are you a virgin tho?
are you a virgin tho?

I am but she isn’t.
I am but she isn’t.

pm me lol
pm me lol

I’d like to keep this anon please, I have some other posts with this account that I don’t want to mix with this :smile:
Reply 17
10 minutes and 23 seconds to be precise
Original post by TJ1997
10 minutes and 23 seconds to be precise

Very precise
Reply 19
What have I done??? Haha

Ooh, just you wait :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending