The Student Room Group

Why do girls only like white men?

as a black man I did an experiment on tinder and found that when I was white they messaged me back . But when I did my real black appearance they didnt. By the way I am 6'1 and have nice hair and am good looking my gfs all told me that

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
People tend to prefer their own race (majority of people in the UK are white). Likewise black girls will often go for black guys, asians go for asians. Also if you have gf why would you be on tinder?
Reply 2
Original post by kkboyk
People tend to prefer their own race (majority of people in the UK are white). Likewise black girls will often go for black guys, asians go for asians. Also if you have gf why would you be on tinder?

Im single now , but my ex gfs
Are you talking about white girls specifically or all girls? Because if it's all girls then can't be black men that's the problem bro...
It's is scientific that we prefer similar appearance to ourselves
Well, here’s a few things.
As said above, people of a certain race or ethnicity tend to date within their own race/ethnicity/community. And considering the UK is majority white...
Also, you’ve said you’re good looking, but how do you really know this? We’re your exes being honest? Or are you just full of ego?
And what do you have in your bio?
Did you use the exact same description and style of photos in each profile?
this title is a huge, huge, huge generalisation, i assume simply made off of your own experiences.

i don't like men really but my favourite physical feature of a woman is tanned skin.
Reply 7
Original post by itscourtchicks
Well, here’s a few things.
As said above, people of a certain race or ethnicity tend to date within their own race/ethnicity/community. And considering the UK is majority white...
Also, you’ve said you’re good looking, but how do you really know this? We’re your exes being honest? Or are you just full of ego?
And what do you have in your bio?
Did you use the exact same description and style of photos in each profile?

I work as a model part time
Original post by Anonymous
as a black man I did an experiment on tinder and found that when I was white they messaged me back . But when I did my real black appearance they didnt. By the way I am 6'1 and have nice hair and am good looking my gfs all told me that

Another user making a huge generalisation :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by Fermion.
Another user making a huge generalisation :rolleyes:

no tbh

You can't draw such a conclusion from that "experiment". Being tall and good-looking isn't enough to get people interested in you. You also need to be an interesting person and able to have good conversations.
no tbh

You did one “experiment”. Your results are not valid or backed up by any evidence whatsoever.
Reply 12

Utter nonsense and you know it, grow up and do something more important with your life, instead of wasting time opening anonymous troll threads.
(edited 3 years ago)
that is stereotypical, maybe it was just them and everyone prefers something else, if not any race.
Are you sure you didn’t just pick a really good looking white guy. I’m sure the result would be the same if you set urself as a 10/10 from any race
I’m also a black guy and I have been complimented by people of all races. That's not to say that everyone would be attracted to me but particular people have their prefernces.
Reply 16
Your very existence would suggest that, at one point in time, at least 1 girl did, in fact, not only like white men.
It depends on the specific girl and type of look that appeals to her.
Different people have different preferences in terms of what features look good in relation to personal appearance; build, biceps, bald/hair length, hair colour, skin tone and facial hair.
Reply 18
Original post by DrawTheLine
You can't draw such a conclusion from that "experiment". Being tall and good-looking isn't enough to get people interested in you. You also need to be an interesting person and able to have good conversations.

Original post by Fermion.
You did one “experiment”. Your results are not valid or backed up by any evidence whatsoever.

tbh there's more than a grain of truth in his statement.

I [as a black guy] have done experiments too, [with myself, white guys, and other black guys].. and black men do get a lot less interest than white men.
The "You also need to be an interesting person and able to have good conversations." is false .....as they reply a heck of a lot more when I was a white man ...and I had the same personality.

I've seen a few other experiments done when it comes to race too with similar results..
if girls only liked white men then wouldn't we all be white?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending