The Student Room Group

85% of relationships fail

Meet, fall in love, think this person has made you the happiest you could be then hit reality and breakup then repeat.

Scroll to see replies

Where does the 85% figure come from? :confused:
just straight-up fabricating figures are we
That's a very big assumption to make OP seems like you're biased perhaps maybe due to your own personal experiences with relationships?
What is your source for 85%
well that's clearly a lie...
100% of threads which have titles like this are complete horse****
(edited 3 years ago)
‘It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all’
So you're telling me there's still a chance?
Failed relationships aren't necessarily a bad thing. They're a learning experience.
The three stages:

1. You're perfect. Don't change.
2. You need to change.
3. You've changed.
Original post by Anonymous
Meet, fall in love, think this person has made you the happiest you could be then hit reality and breakup then repeat.

agree 1000000000%%%% PRSOM
Original post by Anonymous

Back it up and give us a source or everyone will think the reason you are hiding behind anonymous is because you are making it up.

You sound a little sad and embittered. A relationship doesnt always mean you fall in love. I think 6 relationships before finding nirvana is pretty good. Is the aim of your post to give us all encouragement because you made it?
Jeez calm down eceryone?!

I read it in an article from a psychologist and marriage counsellor about young relationships.

PP who said that it’s still worth the experience that’s what the author said.
I’ve been in love twice and sadly it hasn’t lasted beyond 3 years but I know it will one day.
Reply 15
But I can’t get into one in the first place so I’m not affected 👀
Original post by syrian.زب

Yup!
Original post by Pigster
The three stages:

1. You're perfect. Don't change.
2. You need to change.
3. You've changed.

Pretty accurate

The honeymoon stage for me lasts about a year
Original post by syrian.زب

why are you saying PRSOM to anonymous lmao
Original post by anonymous
meet, fall in love, think this person has made you the happiest you could be then hit reality and breakup then repeat.

yes agree bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending