The Student Room Group

Is it just me that’s struggling to get an adequate amount of revision done?

Revision is genuinely hard. I want to be a doctor (possibly psychiatrist) so I’m trying to focus on chemistry, biology and maths. Yesterday I revised the whole of B1, which is “Key Concepts in Biology”, and it was fine. Today I’ve only revised Mitosis, but still have about 5 more mini topics until I’ve completed the whole of B2, and I originally planned to complete a whole section daily. I know myself that I’ve done absolutely nothing during lockdown and I’ve found ways to evade my teachers emails, as well as cram in too many box sets🤣. Does anyone have a set pattern revision wise, or can anyone suggest anything that works well for them when it comes to recap and learning new topics, as I honestly feel like watching another box set🤦🏾*♂️
(edited 3 years ago)
Create a revision plan using this weekly planner https://www.studenthandouts.com/00/201503/Weekly-Hourly-Planner.pdf
this is me since i achieved an astar in procrastination like no joke i take way too many breaks fr.
Reply 3
Trust me it’s a lifestyle
Original post by 1mstuck
Trust me it’s a lifestyle

yep, i wake up, brush my teeth, eat breakfast while procrastinating wit netflix. Then im like dam i should probs start revision, then my brain like no no not today then two hours of trying to make a good eng lit paragraph i accidently shut the page...... WITHOUT SAVIN IT and im like :s-smilie: like i just lie on the floor then forget about everythin that happend it in the day and binge atla so moral of the story Revision is the work of the devil
Reply 5
Original post by umyeahno
yep, i wake up, brush my teeth, eat breakfast while procrastinating wit netflix. Then im like dam i should probs start revision, then my brain like no no not today then two hours of trying to make a good eng lit paragraph i accidently shut the page...... WITHOUT SAVIN IT and im like :s-smilie: like i just lie on the floor then forget about everythin that happend it in the day and binge atla so moral of the story Revision is the work of the devil

Definitely sounds familiar🤣. My hands shut the book cover half way through a sentence without my brain sending it an impulse😬
If procrastinating was a test I would ace it :facepalm:
Original post by 1mstuck
Definitely sounds familiar🤣. My hands shut the book cover half way through a sentence without my brain sending it an impulse😬

i yeeted my book at my dog cause it was barkin so i shut it up and damaged satan. hittin two birds wit one stone
Reply 8
i yeeted my book at my dog cause it was barkin so i shut it up and damaged satan. hittin two birds wit one stone

Lol I don’t think your dog appreciates being called a bird though
Original post by 1mstuck
Lol I don’t think your dog appreciates being called a bird though

yeah but i wanted it to fly so i pushed it off a roof and now it cant walk..... stupid ass dog
Reply 11
Original post by SuperiorPotato
If procrastinating was a test I would ace it :facepalm:

I wouldn’t even need to cheat😏
Reply 12
yeah but i wanted it to fly so i pushed it off a roof and now it cant walk..... stupid ass dog

😂😂
Original post by 1mstuck
😂😂

yeah i know gonna try and see if it can swim underwater by throwing it in the ocean now i know its wingless(and legless :wink:)
I have been acc beyond unproductive it’s worrying;/ Im literally just on my phone or laptop all day doing nothing important.
I think I might try a daily plan to prepare life before I start my a levels
Reply 15
Original post by AlphaZeta

Thanks for the vid🤟🏾
Reply 16
Original post by glowing_starfish
I have been acc beyond unproductive it’s worrying;/ Im literally just on my phone or laptop all day doing nothing important.
I think I might try a daily plan to prepare life before I start my a levels

Trust me it’s me and you✊🏾. A daily plan would probably help mainly because you know your lifestyle and what would work. If you look above @AlphaZeta put up a helpful revision planner that you could use.
Original post by 1mstuck
Trust me it’s me and you✊🏾. A daily plan would probably help mainly because you know your lifestyle and what would work. If you look above @AlphaZeta put up a helpful revision planner that you could use.

Unfortunately, the monkey is behind the wheel and the panic monster is on holiday.
Original post by AlphaZeta
Unfortunately, the monkey is behind the wheel and the panic monster is on holiday.

i ordered a monkey off the dark web but it wouldnt climb any trees so i went on the top of my roof and left it their, hmmm that was that sound sounded like a thud..... wait a minu.... fu##

Quick Reply

Latest