The Student Room Group

BP apprenticeships 2020 intake

Hello,

Has anyone applied/been accepted for any BP apprenticeship schemes this year? If so, how did you find the process? What did you apply for and where?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I wanted to apply to the Supply and Trading school leaver apprenticeship scheme but missed the chance. Do you know when that vacancy opens? I can't find any information regarding the reopening of the application.

I applied to BP last year and failed the verbal reasoning online test.

What service line you apply to?
Reply 2
Original post by Lerooooy Jenkins
I wanted to apply to the Supply and Trading school leaver apprenticeship scheme but missed the chance. Do you know when that vacancy opens? I can't find any information regarding the reopening of the application.

I applied to BP last year and failed the verbal reasoning online test.

What service line you apply to?

I'm not sure, i think it's a case of 'if you know, you know'.

Sorry to hear that. The data science degree and software development apprenticeships are still open.

I applied for commercial procurement and supply.
Received my rejection email last week for BP IST. After phone interview
Original post by Althusser

Sorry to hear that. The data science degree and software development apprenticeships are still open.

I applied to the Software development apprentice but my application got rejected. I expected that since I got no experience in it.
Original post by Althusser

I applied for software, havent heard back yet
Original post by Lerooooy Jenkins
I applied to the Software development apprentice but my application got rejected. I expected that since I got no experience in it.

what stage did you get to?
Original post by Gent2324
I applied for software, havent heard back yet

what stage did you get to?

The first stage
Original post by maheepsingh

Could you possibly give me any advice for my phone interview? I am applying to data science
Reply 8
Original post by uxspyware
Could you possibly give me any advice for my phone interview? I am applying to data science

it lasts about 30 mins, and they ask pretty generic questions like tell me about a time you worked in a team. I don't really remember it as I did it back in April but it wasn't very difficult. good luck :smile:
Reply 9
Has anyone been made an offer yet?
Reply 10
I got the AC coming up in 2 weeks time, and you ?

Original post by epicraj
Has anyone been made an offer yet?
Original post by jjapot
I got the AC coming up in 2 weeks time, and you ?

I did my AC in early June - it went well and they made me an offer, I've signed the contract now - starting in September. What have you applied for? I applied for IT&S data science
Reply 12
Original post by epicraj
I did my AC in early June - it went well and they made me an offer, I've signed the contract now - starting in September. What have you applied for? I applied for IT&S data science

Nice, congrats, data science here! AC is in 10 days time. Do you mind if i PM you and ask a few questions ???
Original post by jjapot
Nice, congrats, data science here! AC is in 10 days time. Do you mind if i PM you and ask a few questions ???

yeah, no problem :smile:
Reply 14
Has anyone applied recently?
I’ve applied for trading and shipping for next years intake
Original post by Jazzyince
I’ve applied for trading and shipping for next years intake

I guess i gotta apply ASAP. When is the closing date?
Original post by maheepsingh

same. they rejected me after the video interview. they did not even provide me with feedback fgs. what feedback did they give to you??
Reply 18
Original post by 17umuhammad14
same. they rejected me after the video interview. they did not even provide me with feedback fgs. what feedback did they give to you??

Same few days ago & no feedback
Original post by S98979
Same few days ago & no feedback

really made me upset because i acc prepared so much for it and they not even giving me feedback

Quick Reply

Latest