The Student Room Group

Student finance HELP!

I've just got my student fianance application appoved for an amount lower than £9,250 because one of my sponsers forgot to submit their end of the application. I want to get the full amount. What do i do?
Reply 1
Original post by localmemelord
I've just got my student fianance application appoved for an amount lower than £9,250 because one of my sponsers forgot to submit their end of the application. I want to get the full amount. What do i do?

I would suggest ringing up SFE and explaining your situation, they would be the best people to explain to you the options you have and if you can apply to get more

Hi

You need to get your sponsors to submit their financial details and then you will be assessed for the higher rate of funding.
Original post by murpo
Hi

You need to get your sponsors to submit their financial details and then you will be assessed for the higher rate of funding.

will they be able to submit their details even after my application was approved?
will they be able to submit their details even after my application was approved?

They can try do it online but if it doesn’t let them then they can complete the PFF2 form.

The PFF2 form can be uploaded online, it doesn’t need to be posted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending