The Student Room Group

How would you feel about this

To me 'cute' is for puppies and little kids nothing else. Would you feel annoyed/insulted if a guy you're potentially hooking up with calls you 'cute' all of sudden or am I overreacting?
Omg, will you please stop, you have asked this question so many times and have received your answer. Stop being so annoying.
You may feel that way, but for the same reason, you shouldn't be annoyed if someone says 'I'm praying for you' if you don't believe in god, you understand their intention and meaning.
It's better than being called ugly.
Original post by Anonymous
am I overreacting?

Yes, they probably meant it as a compliment anyway.
is it me or has this question popped up on here a thousand times already

Attachment not found
Reply 6
You are overreacting
I feel the same way.
But guys usually intend it as a compliment or chat up line.
GROWL! :fangs:
Attachment not found
I'm the same. Cute never should be used for a love interest. Everyone likes to think they have grown up at least want other people to. I don't think guys mean to be insulting using it.
No take it as a compliment. You're overreacting.
Original post by Anonymous
To me 'cute' is for puppies and little kids nothing else. Would you feel annoyed/insulted if a guy you're potentially hooking up with calls you 'cute' all of sudden or am I overreacting?

I feel you...I don't like to be called cute either.
but it's not that bad tho. Remember that guys find it harder to express themselves. Especially if you're his first love, guys can be pretty clumsy! He probs meant that you are gorgeous but it's hard for him to say it. It's annoying but with time, he might tell you the very real truth ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending