The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's great that you managed to lose that much but relationships aren't just about looks. Your personality matters too.
Reply 2
Original post by Emily5243
That's great that you managed to lose that much but relationships aren't just about looks. Your personality matters too.

and when I was bigger they said that looks matters too so:'(
congrats
i hope you lost it safely and healthily tho
Original post by Anonymous
and when I was bigger they said that looks matters too so:'(

I didn't say that looks don't matter because they do. I feel like it is important to be attracted to your partner but looks are not they only thing that gets you into a relationship. So you might have attention from guys now that you have lost weight but if your personalities don't mesh well, then it's probably not going to work out.
I lost 10 kgs during lockdown do you think that i will have more chance with guys ?

That’s wat I’m try a dooo🥺 I aspire to be u

Congratssss gurlllllll

I hope ur love life gets better ❤️
Reply 6
Original post by glowing_starfish
That’s wat I’m try a dooo🥺 I aspire to be u

Congratssss gurlllllll

I hope ur love life gets better ❤️

ohhhhhh thank youuuuu❤
ohhhhhh thank youuuuu❤

Ur welcomeeeee 🥺
I lost 10 kgs during lockdown do you think that i will have more chance with guys ?

It depends on the guy and how shallow they are.

Did you lose the weight in a healthy way? Did you go from being overweight to healthy weight or are you now underweight?

Please don't lose weight just for men. Hopefully you lost it to feel better in yourself and to improve your overall health. Being confident in yourself is more attractive than a number on the scales. Love the body you're in because it's the only one you're going to get.
Reply 9
Original post by DrawTheLine
It depends on the guy and how shallow they are.

Did you lose the weight in a healthy way? Did you go from being overweight to healthy weight or are you now underweight?

Please don't lose weight just for men. Hopefully you lost it to feel better in yourself and to improve your overall health. Being confident in yourself is more attractive than a number on the scales. Love the body you're in because it's the only one you're going to get.

I lost weight for both
for myselfff firstt😌😌
and for boys 'cause i was feeling like i was to big for them
I lost weight for both
for myselfff firstt😌😌
and for boys 'cause i was feeling like i was to big for them

If a guy thinks you're "too big" for them, then that is not the kind of person you want to be with.
If a guy thinks you're "too big" for them, then that is not the kind of person you want to be with.

no nobody directly told me that i'm too big but I always see guys with thin and gorgeous girls so I wanted to feel pretty🤷
no nobody directly told me that i'm too big but I always see guys with thin and gorgeous girls so I wanted to feel pretty🤷

Did you miss all the guys with curvier girls?
Lol i gained weight. Tell me how you did it!!

It isn't always a good thing to look like a twig. The number on the scales doesn't determine how pretty you are. Some women can be just a bag of bones but if they are a horrible person then they won't be gorgeous or pretty in the slightest. In time you'll realise this, but your weight isn't the most important thing. Who you are as a person and how you conduct yourself is what will make you attractive to a person and is what will make you pretty and beautiful.
Original post by Hannah0505
Lol i gained weight. Tell me how you did it!!

that's actually EASIER than you think you just have to exercise 1 hour per day and eat normally (avoids sugar) and it works
i lost 10 kgs in a month !!!!
y'all can do it
that's actually EASIER than you think you just have to exercise 1 hour per day and eat normally (avoids sugar) and it works
i lost 10 kgs in a month !!!!
y'all can do it

Losing weight is easy. The harder bit is keeping the weight off in the long term.
It isn't always a good thing to look like a twig. The number on the scales doesn't determine how pretty you are. Some women can be just a bag of bones but if they are a horrible person then they won't be gorgeous or pretty in the slightest. In time you'll realise this, but your weight isn't the most important thing. Who you are as a person and how you conduct yourself is what will make you attractive to a person and is what will make you pretty and beautiful.

thank you so muchh:smile:)
Original post by gigaberry
Did you miss all the guys with curvier girls?

but in my highschool nobody is dating a curvy girl or I'm blind buuuut yeah
but in my highschool nobody is dating a curvy girl or I'm blind buuuut yeah

Ok and what about the real world? Most people who are high school age are incredibly superficial, as you are demonstrating. When you get out that bubble, personality starts to become a lot more important.

Latest