The Student Room Group

Ever had to do a risky naked run?

I forgot my towel once after a shower so I had to naked run to my bedroom luckily I didn't get caught by my younger brother also my friend had to do a naked run after losing at beer pong and she's female anyone ever done a naked run?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
never 'had to' but i have done. I'm not proud, I don't care and sometimes it's funny
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
never 'had to' but i have done. I'm not proud, I don't care and sometimes it's funny

Exactly it's so funny to see it happen
no-never
I've never had to do one that was not risky either.
Fortunately or unfortunately, never.
Never did never will
It happened when I stayed in student accommodation. I had forgotten to take my towel into the bathroom with me but luckily I'd left my dressing gown hanging on the back of the door (or so I thought). I listened to make sure no one was looking only to realise that my dressing gown had gone missing (I later found out that it had dropped on the floor outside the bathroom and the cleaning lady had taken it to lost and found). So I had to run to my room, completely naked and wet (I initially used some toilet paper to dry my skin but it was of the fairly cheap variety and just left bits of toilet paper residue on me instead). Fortunately I'd left my room open (my keys were in my dressing gown pocket just in case).

To make it all worse, I used to wear a chastity cage when I was at uni (which had one of those small brass padlocks) which kept rattling/clicking as I ran! It was so embarrassing.
Original post by Anonymous
It happened when I stayed in student accommodation. I had forgotten to take my towel into the bathroom with me but luckily I'd left my dressing gown hanging on the back of the door (or so I thought). I listened to make sure no one was looking only to realise that my dressing gown had gone missing (I later found out that it had dropped on the floor outside the bathroom and the cleaning lady had taken it to lost and found). So I had to run to my room, completely naked and wet (I initially used some toilet paper to dry my skin but it was of the fairly cheap variety and just left bits of toilet paper residue on me instead). Fortunately I'd left my room open (my keys were in my dressing gown pocket just in case).

To make it all worse, I used to wear a chastity cage when I was at uni (which had one of those small brass padlocks) which kept rattling/clicking as I ran! It was so embarrassing.

Did anyone see you?
Original post by Hannah0505
Did anyone see you?

I didn't see anyone in front of me when I was running down the corridor (I'm assuming no one was behind me!). However it felt super risky because it was in the morning before lectures when people are usually out and about. There were people in the kitchen and I could hear people going in and out of their rooms when I had made it back to my room, too.
only when the house is empty
I didn't see anyone in front of me when I was running down the corridor (I'm assuming no one was behind me!). However it felt super risky because it was in the morning before lectures when people are usually out and about. There were people in the kitchen and I could hear people going in and out of their rooms when I had made it back to my room, too.

You were sooo lucky
I used to wear a chastity cage when I was at uni

May I ask why?

That sounds lowkey fun
May I ask why?

It was just a fetish/kink of mine to wear one and not be allowed to pleasure myself. A few weeks after buying them I quickly learned that we had cleaners who would come into our rooms and collect our bins and clean our windows, etc. and I never hid any of my 'toys' because I never really had anybody else come into my room.

I really enjoyed wearing it under clothes in public places (just the thought that I could be wearing something like this and no one would know about it was so exhilarating). Wearing it in and around student halls was risky though because it tended to leave a bit of a bulge in things like tracksuit bottoms, plus as I mentioned the brass lock tends to rattle a fair amount. I don't think anyone knew about it, although once one of my flatmate asked what the rattling was and I just lied and said it was my keys.
That sounds lowkey fun

Which bit? :smile:
It was just a fetish/kink of mine to wear one and not be allowed to pleasure myself. A few weeks after buying them I quickly learned that we had cleaners who would come into our rooms and collect our bins and clean our windows, etc. and I never hid any of my 'toys' because I never really had anybody else come into my room.

I really enjoyed wearing it under clothes in public places (just the thought that I could be wearing something like this and no one would know about it was so exhilarating). Wearing it in and around student halls was risky though because it tended to leave a bit of a bulge in things like tracksuit bottoms, plus as I mentioned the brass lock tends to rattle a fair amount. I don't think anyone knew about it, although once one of my flatmate asked what the rattling was and I just lied and said it was my keys.

are you a boy or girl?
Original post by Hannah0505
are you a boy or girl?

I'm a guy :smile:

Oh ok, thanks for the response.

That's hellaaa interesting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending