The Student Room Group

Cifas account

I have marker on my name i saw someone advised to look at monzo cards.
Has anyone got one and has had there student loan or maintenance loan placed in there.
If anyone has used pre paid cards to recive there loan can you tell me what one and the process you used.
Aditionally if anyone knows of any uk accounts i can open with a marker ( first party fraud) that would be much appreciated.

Need urgent help!
Thank you
Original post by Mat456
I have marker on my name i saw someone advised to look at monzo cards.
Has anyone got one and has had there student loan or maintenance loan placed in there.
If anyone has used pre paid cards to recive there loan can you tell me what one and the process you used.
Aditionally if anyone knows of any uk accounts i can open with a marker ( first party fraud) that would be much appreciated.

Need urgent help!
Thank you

You just need a working uk bank account. I answered a thread on them yesterday. there are some link to possible bank accounts that may accept you. CIFAS markers are bad news and taken seriously. they stay for six years.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5214350#primary_content
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You just need a working uk bank account. I answered a thread on them yesterday. there are some link to possible bank accounts that may accept you. CIFAS markers are bad news and taken seriously. they stay for six years.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5214350#primary_content

I see do recommend any other prepaid cards other than that.
im really also looking for someone who uses one to tell me what its like specifically if they have one with monzo. But idm.
Thank you for your help regardless
Reply 3
Original post by Mat456
I see do recommend any other prepaid cards other than that.
im really also looking for someone who uses one to tell me what its like specifically if they have one with monzo. But idm.
Thank you for your help regardless

Going uni next year, will the prepaid cards enable me to get my student loan and maintenance loan?
Hi if you have been affected by Cifas then please sign my campaign to spread awareness, I am in the process of planning on taking the company who put a marker on me to court and I wont stop until justice is done.
Has anyone ever got a marker removed
Original post by Limit2331
Has anyone ever got a marker removed

I heard if you keep complaining to the bank that issued it they don’t like complaints they might remove it
I need to know what’s going on with my account coz my santander account you have blocked it and are closing in 30 days time for I wanna re open my account with Barclays and Santander plz for my benefits
Original post by Shadab Mohammed
I need to know what’s going on with my account coz my santander account you have blocked it and are closing in 30 days time for I wanna re open my account with Barclays and Santander plz for my benefits

Did they make you open a account

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending