The Student Room Group

re applying tier 4 visa

my tier 4 visa got cancelled due yo poor engagement in course even though i have medical evidence. can i re apply for the visa again in same or different university in uk.
what does "poor engagement in course" mean?
Reply 2
Original post by Purple_Giraffe
what does "poor engagement in course" mean?

Poor engagement means I didn't go for classes more than 2 months but I have medical certificate.but they that is not enough
Original post by madhavvi
Poor engagement means I didn't go for classes more than 2 months but I have medical certificate.but they that is not enough

could you try getting some letter from your course/department head to supplement your medical certificate and then reapply?
Reply 4
could you try getting some letter from your course/department head to supplement your medical certificate and then reapply?

My university has stopped sponsoring me under tier 4 visa so my visa will be curtailed soon. So if I want to come to UK again for studies. Is there a chance where my visa get rejected.how can I prevent it.
Reply 5
If once my tier 4 visa is curtailed. I can't get another visa again for studies in UK?
You can reapply for the same or different university but there are chances that it could get rejected
Reply 7
You can reapply for the same or different university but there are chances that it could get rejected

Is there anyway I can prevent my visa getting cancelled again.?
Original post by madhavvi
Is there anyway I can prevent my visa getting cancelled again.?

I would contact the international office of the uni you are hoping to study at. They should be able to give advice about a second visa application.

Quick Reply

Latest