The Student Room Group

Seen a girl with glasses on

Yesterday I was at the park I saw this really hot girl at the park she has messy buns and glasses on no makeup 100% attractive but sadly I like someone else we already committed is soo hard I can’t stop staring at her at the park she is soo sexy especially the glasses on her and her buns 🥵 I don’t really know what to do I want to bang her 🤤🤩 but the other girl I committed with we about to be bf and if it’s really hard... I can’t stop thinking about that girl in the park mate I’m 18 I never seen any girls with glasses who look 100x sexier I seen her she look like a decent person my head is spinning man I like my crush but this girl at the park is blowing out of mind I don’t know what to do plus I seen her play football which is more attractive I like a girl who play football it’s really hard I don’t know what to dooo ughhhhh 😩
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

cool story bro
Reply 2
Original post by Dell PC
cool story bro

lol thanks mate is a true story
Thanks for letting me know I guess
Original post by Jonny92828
lol thanks mate is a true story

np
Reply 5
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Thanks for letting me know I guess

huh?
ok then
Reply 7
It seems to be glasses appreciation day on TSR:yep:
I really would stay with your gf. Seeing you looking at this girl could really upset her and question her own looks. It will ultimately unsteady the relationship if kept away from her, it's really your call though.
Reply 8
Original post by rxyaltyx
ok then

Fs nobody helping 🙄🙄
Reply 9
Original post by Moonbow
It seems to be glasses appreciation day on TSR:yep:
I really would stay with your gf. Seeing you looking at this girl could really upset her and question her own looks. It will ultimately unsteady the relationship if kept away from her, it's really your call though.

I know it’s will upset her it’s just I can’t she out of my league she is hot but my gf she ok she not bad looking but it’s hard
You are not going to have anything other than a pleasant memory. Move on.
Fs nobody helping 🙄🙄

just stay with your gf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
huh?

I mean what do you need help with? You clearly just like this girl for her looks and you'll get over it
Fs nobody helping 🙄🙄

what are we meant to say
Reply 14
Original post by SuperiorPotato
I mean what do you need help with? You clearly just like this girl for her looks and you'll get over it

I really mean it I just seen her yesterday I can’t stop thinking about her Noo I like my gf but it’s hard because I want her too
Reply 15
Loyalty is key!! If you can't keep temptation away... Talk to your gf about it and maybe play a game of football with her might make you more interested?
Also I'd say the chances of you seeing the park girl again are quite low unless you know her...
I know it’s will upset her it’s just I can’t she out of my league she is hot but my gf she ok she not bad looking but it’s hard

I know she'd be very upset if she saw how you are comparing her like this, I almost feel that pain for her. Personality is what you should judge someone on more for a healthy and lifelong relationship :smile:
This reads like the first paragraph of a readers letter submitted to Fiesta magazine.

/aging myself there
I really mean it I just seen her yesterday I can’t stop thinking about her Noo I like my gf but it’s hard because I want her too

Bruh that's a horrible thing to say about your girlfriend. Give it a few days you'll get over it and if you don't and prefer her over your girlfriend then leave her :colonhash:
I-oml
cool-story-bro-5.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending