And No
why u ask this
Original post by EmCharles
Yes

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
why u ask this

Just to know
When some comments on threads written by feminists I feel like they could, they would annihilate all men from the surface...
Original post by tamil fever
No
No
No
No
And No

okay thank you then
Are you feminist though?
well nah, some of these so called feminists be wanting to remove men from this place when their actually meant to be looking for equal rights. kinda stupid i cant lie
Some people use feminism as an excuse to exercise power over men. What we really want is to be able to do the same things that you can, and have the same prospects that you do.

I’m a feminist and see feminism as the striving for equal rights and opportunities for both men and women. I don’t think that women are better than men, nor do I think men are better than women.

It often frustrates me when I see posts that say ‘100 reasons why women are superior to men’, ‘higher intelligence proven’, etc because the root of feminism is the want of equality. Some people just have a twisted view of it and use it as a means to look down on men.

There are stupid females and stupid males. There are educated males and educated females. In the end we are all one.
Some people use feminism as an excuse to exercise power over men. What we really want is to be able to do the same things that you can, and have the same prospects that you do.

I’m a feminist and see feminism as the striving for equal rights and opportunities for both men and women. I don’t think that women are better than men, nor do I think men are better than women.

It often frustrates me when I see posts that say ‘100 reasons why women are superior to men’, ‘higher intelligence proven’, etc because the root of feminism is the want of equality. Some people just have a twisted view of it and use it as a means to look down on men.

There are stupid females and stupid males. There are educated males and educated females. In the end we are all one.

yes finally some good common sense
Original post by fattyguen
well nah, some of these so called feminists be wanting to remove men from this place when their actually meant to be looking for equal rights. kinda stupid i cant lie

Thank you
I am relieved to see that

Thank you
Your insight is relieving.
This is how I see things too
There should be more equality between men and women
Original post by Britannia006
okay thank you then
Are you feminist though?

Yeah
Original post by tamil fever
Yeah

Thank you then
For your insight
1. A little
2. Some things they do are
3. Same as women, some are dumb some are not.
4. No, they are EVOLVED human beings and have the capability of being good people and making good choices and ARE NOT RULED BY BIOLOGY I HATE THAT EXCUSE
1. A little
2. Some things they do are
3. Same as women, some are dumb some are not.
4. No, they are EVOLVED human beings and have the capability of being good people and making good choices and ARE NOT RULED BY BIOLOGY I HATE THAT EXCUSE

Thank you for your reply
Feminists get a bad rap from some extreme "feminists" who think women should be superior. I don't hate men. Some men could be classed as a predator from some criminal acts but that can be said about women. Still, if I was walking on a road with a man coming towards me and a women was on the other road, I'd probably still cross the road. I guess it's just a habit now and I kinda see women as the safer option. I know that's not always true and might seem a bit weird but it's just what I've grown up doing.
Lol I'm personally not a feminist as although there are some things like in equal pay etc etc, guys dont have it easy either. If a guy is vulnerable, cries or anything like that hes called gay etc etc, guys cant wear makeup or anything like that as they'll be called gay. Think about it, you never rlly hear stories about guys being raped etc as a girl could never possibly do that, even tho they do. Idk neither genders have it easy and I feel like some ppl dont see that, this is all my view btw I dont wanna offend anybody. I'm a girl btw
Original post by hope1279
Feminists get a bad rap from some extreme "feminists" who think women should be superior. I don't hate men. Some men could be classed as a predator from some criminal acts but that can be said about women. Still, if I was walking on a road with a man coming towards me and a women was on the other road, I'd probably still cross the road. I guess it's just a habit now and I kinda see women as the safer option. I know that's not always true and might seem a bit weird but it's just what I've grown up doing.

Thanks for your insight
I get it
Happy to know that there are still people who are not extreme
Lol I'm personally not a feminist as although there are some things like in equal pay etc etc, guys dont have it easy either. If a guy is vulnerable, cries or anything like that hes called gay etc etc, guys cant wear makeup or anything like that as they'll be called gay. Think about it, you never rlly hear stories about guys being raped etc as a girl could never possibly do that, even tho they do. Idk neither genders have it easy and I feel like some ppl dont see that, this is all my view btw I dont wanna offend anybody. I'm a girl btw

Hi there, you're right we don't know how many guys are victims that we don't know about and it's probably even harder for them to tell people because some people think it makes them less of a man. Both men and women have their own struggles but some we have in common. For example, women the pay gap, men tend to receive harsher criminal punishments than women and both can experience domestic violence. There's a lot of feminists fighting to improve women's rights but you don't see many fighting for men's struggles. There's not nearly as many men's charities as women's charities. Some may argue that's because there are more female victims but of course we don't know the real number of victims. I guess we should just try to improve society as a whole.

Latest