The Student Room Group

Famous Men's Rights Activist, Assassinated Outside of his Home

Long time men's rights activist Marc Angelucci was murdered outside his home a few days ago. He has made significant strides in men's rights in the US. Apparently, he was working on a large case involving a man whose land was confiscated whilst fighting a false rape accusation. His friends and co-counsel say that it was most likely a targeted hit because of his work/actvism.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8522737/Killing-mens-rights-attorney-Marc-Angelucci-related-work-friends-say.html

Angelucci appeared in The Red Pill Movie.

[video="youtube;e8B5d9lX5AY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B5d9lX5AY[/video]

RIP Marc. Thank you for your hard work, work which is never easy, often attracting a lot of abuse from certain highly institutionalised ideologies and groups of people. You will be missed.
(edited 3 years ago)
He was murdered by a man posing as a deliveryman. The exact same way men's rights lawyer Roy Den Hollander targeted Judge Esther Salas yesterday. So that's interesting.
(edited 3 years ago)
Much like the murder of Judge Salas' son, this has all the hallmarks of a hit.
Reply 3
Wait, how can you be a mens rights activist, what rights do men not have
Reply 4
Original post by Occitanie
Much like the murder of Judge Salas' son, this has all the hallmarks of a hit.

Yes.

We don't have the facts yet on both cases. So, I don't want to jump to any firm conclusions, but both stories are so, so weird and so so sad. In regard to the Salas case, some feminists are using this case to malign the men's rights movement, emphasising the fact that the suspected murderer was a men's rights activist, which is interesting especially considering the fact that feminism has many extremists in it. When they commit hateful acts and crimes the ideology and its adherents criticise anyone that links feminism to the crimes, this despite the fact that the ideology often itself defends these extremists relentlessly....whereas, from what I have read and heard, the suspected murderer in the Salas case seems to have been ostracised by the MRM for being a loon....

This guy, Marc, was no judge and everyone that I have spoken to about him and everyone that I have listened to talk about him, says that he was adorable!! So his murder is an especially big loss and an especially sad occurrence... I've searched online and there has been relatively little talk about his murder and very few developments in identifying and/or arresting anyone in this murder, which is really weird considering how important this guy was.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Pinkisk
Long time men's rights activist Marc Angelucci was murdered outside his home a few days ago. He has made significant strides in men's rights in the US. Apparently, he was working on a large case involving a man whose land was confiscated whilst fighting a false rape accusation. His friends and co-counsel say that it was most likely a targeted hit because of his work/actvism.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8522737/Killing-mens-rights-attorney-Marc-Angelucci-related-work-friends-say.html

Angelucci appeared in The Red Pill Movie.

[video="youtube;e8B5d9lX5AY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B5d9lX5AY[/video]

RIP Marc. Thank you for your hard work, work which is never easy, often attracting a lot of abuse from certain highly institutionalised ideologies and groups of people. You will be missed.

And it's a man who killed him as well. Either a white knight or some woman manipulated him into killing him.
Original post by Nabu123

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to obvious
Original post by Nabu123

You joking. Off the top of my head we get absolutely shafted when it comes to care over children in a divorce. That’s your starter for ten.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending