Let's discuss

Scroll to see replies

Psychology, sociology
Reply 2
how is medicine overrated XD ?
overrated in what sense?
Misuse of anon
"what are the most overrated degrees AND why'd you say that?"
No way. Lamborghinis for each day of the week, satisfying career path, hero worship from the community, women/men throwing themselves at you, status.
Living the dream.
(edited 3 years ago)
Any degree that's doesn't get you a job after like medicine, pharmacy, nursing, architecture 11/10 you somehow end up with a job should you succeed.

Other degrees like mine economics, you still suffer through the degree and then face a rough period of unemployment. Overrated for the depression it causes smh
Original post by 999tigger
No way. Lamborghinis for each day of the week, satisfying career path, hero worship from the community, women throwing themselves at you, status.
Living the dream.

Lol sounds like you don’t quite know what being a doctor is like 😂
So far we have Economics.

Any more?

Not sure there are that many degrees that are rated in the first place?
Vet Med. Who even likes animals? :colonhash:
Viking Studies. They always bang on about the endless career prospects you'll have if you take that degree.
Original post by Legomenon
Viking Studies. They always bang on about the endless career prospects you'll have if you take that degree.

No offence, but Viking Studies...is that an actual thing?
Original post by Legomenon

Errrrrrrr that's my department, watch it or I'll get Thor's hammer.
Original post by 5hyl33n

Apparently so :lol:
There are certainly worse degrees out there though...
Oof sorry. I feel a bit stupid now 😂😂 it’s so hard to read sarcasm in messages sometimes 😭
Any degree that’s done at a metropolitan uni
Original post by physicsamor
Other degrees like mine economics, you still suffer through the degree and then face a rough period of unemployment. Overrated for the depression it causes smh

Econ is definitely one of the more employable degrees. Not as much as med/eng clearly, but it's up there.
Reply 18
This thread would have made a good poll btw!

My answer: Economics; Psychology; Politics...
Original post by 5hyl33n

ngl I had to google it myself and turns out that UCL offer it which surprised me tbh

Quick Reply

Latest