The Student Room Group

Finance the Future grad scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lerouxorange
I haven’t taken the test yet I’m still waiting for the finance the future team to review my application

Ohh okay, good luck ! & for the test, have a calculator with you. Make sure you understand how to work out percentage increase and decrease
Original post by ohemaa_j
Ohh okay, good luck ! & for the test, have a calculator with you. Make sure you understand how to work out percentage increase and decrease

Thank you so much
Original post by lerouxorange
I haven’t taken the test yet I’m still waiting for the finance the future team to review my app

All the best!!
Original post by Ayomikun_O
All the best!!

Thank you!
Reply 44
any news?
i'm assuming things are in shambles on their end. it just seems all very disorganised.
Reply 46
Original post by raptors2018
i'm assuming things are in shambles on their end. it just seems all very disorganised.

I agree, virtual assessment centre is supposed to be in 2 weeks as well.
Has anyone had their phone interview yet? Mines tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous!
Reply 48
Original post by Mishab97

Not yet, they said they’ve received a lot of applications which is why they’re taking longer than usual. Good luck for tomorrow !
Not yet, they said they’ve received a lot of applications which is why they’re taking longer than usual. Good luck for tomorrow !

Thank you! :smile:

I’m still waiting to take the numerical test 😭
Reply 51

How was your interview ?
I just received an update and was unsuccessful after the numerical test. Wishing you all the best in your applications!
Reply 53
I just received an update and was unsuccessful after the numerical test. Wishing you all the best in your applications!

Ahhh noooo, I acc wanted to see everybody make it through. I wish you the best of luck with other applications!! & thank you so much

Aww that sucks! Keep going. Did you apply for any of the trainee posts advertised separately on the council's website? Like Camden, Southwark etc
Reply 55
How was your interview ?

hey what kind of question did they ask? and did they get back to you?
did anyone get an email saying they’re reviewing/finalising the decisions for the assessment centre? the acs are in a week, seems like such short notice!
Reply 57
did anyone get an email saying they’re reviewing/finalising the decisions for the assessment centre? the acs are in a week, seems like such short notice!

I think they are going to extend everything, as they took quite a while to get back to people. Have you already done the interview ?
I think they are going to extend everything, as they took quite a while to get back to people. Have you already done the interview ?

I did but I think it went quite badly so I’m not holding my breath! I didn’t like how clinical the phone interview was. It didn’t seem like the interviewer had a clue about the programme itself which makes sense as it was a third party person.
Reply 59
I did but I think it went quite badly so I’m not holding my breath! I didn’t like how clinical the phone interview was. It didn’t seem like the interviewer had a clue about the programme itself which makes sense as it was a third party person.

Oh really? Nah you’ve got this far so well done, I hope you get all the way through anyway! And so you haven’t done the assessment centre part yet? I think they might be doing things in groups because they said a lot of people applied this year. So everything will be extended for sure. Were the interview questions competency based?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending