The Student Room Group

EPQ title Help

I'm considering changing my EPQ title, however I want to ensure that the topic I choose revolves around Biology or Chemistry, and the topic must be easy to obtain data values and analyse them. Any ideas as well as resources?
Original post by chris19403
I'm considering changing my EPQ title, however I want to ensure that the topic I choose revolves around Biology or Chemistry, and the topic must be easy to obtain data values and analyse them. Any ideas as well as resources?

Wouldnt that rely on you doing some research and having an open mind, then exploring the area, coming up with titles and investigation adequacy of resources to fit your criteria? Research is one of the most important phases of writing the essay/ dissertation. Just read the trade press on current issues in either field. New Scientist etc.
Reply 2
At this point in time, I'm really open to any suggestions. Yh, I understand your point on research, but when I presented my previous draft to my mentor, he commented that in fact I put too much factual research information into my EPQ and not enough data analysis and evaluation of sources, but I will look into current issues in the New Scientist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending