The Student Room Group

BAE systems Graduate Scheme

Hi all, i have applied for an IT graduate scheme at BAE salmsbury/warton. I passed the video interview and online tests at the beginning of the year. Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard back about graduate schemes
Original post by awaisijaz
Hi all, i have applied for an IT graduate scheme at BAE salmsbury/warton. I passed the video interview and online tests at the beginning of the year. Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard back about graduate schemes

Hi there :hello:
Moved your thread into engineering and science
Best of luck with your application :hugs:
Cheese :bump:
Reply 2
Has anyone else apply for the graduate scheme back in October have there interview cancelled due to COVID and still not heard anything since ?? The only think I have been receiving is the same response for 5 months now... pandemic or not its ridiculous!
Reply 3
Original post by mp2020
Has anyone else apply for the graduate scheme back in October have there interview cancelled due to COVID and still not heard anything since ?? The only think I have been receiving is the same response for 5 months now... pandemic or not its ridiculous!

Yup the same! I didn't even get an original interview date. Just passed the tests and online video interview and have heard nothing since.
Reply 4
How long has it been from your video interview result ? I am in the same condition
Reply 5
Around January
Reply 6
I heard back in jan and had an interview scheduled for the week of lockdown which obviously got cancelled, heard nothing since
Reply 7
Original post by mp2020
I heard back in jan and had an interview scheduled for the week of lockdown which obviously got cancelled, heard nothing si

Anyone Heard back after their final interview?
Reply 8
Original post by Am101
Anyone Heard back after their final interview?

If you haven't heard back after three months the job was probably cancelled or already given to someone else. You may get lucky though, maybe it was deferred? Give them an email. I believe it is:
[email protected]

But please double check and confirm that email with your own records before emailing them.
Has anyone applied for a Graduate Information Management job for Summer 2021? Has anyone had a video interview?

Quick Reply