The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Help!! Locked out of bath uni tracker

Bath's my insurance uni but I still need to log in to do the criminal declaration form, but I forgot my password and I butchered up my security questions because I misread it. I emailed admissions but I'm now just anxious I won't get let in because I won't finish it by the deadline, whenever that is
Well there’s nothing you can do now.

Ring them up on Monday morning
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by vimari
Bath's my insurance uni but I still need to log in to do the criminal declaration form, but I forgot my password and I butchered up my security questions because I misread it. I emailed admissions but I'm now just anxious I won't get let in because I won't finish it by the deadline, whenever that is

Don't you do that first... I mean did u have to think about your criminal history... Suspicious 😂.
Reply 3
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Don't you do that first... I mean did u have to think about your criminal history... Suspicious 😂.

Lmaooo my criminal history is having a criminally bad memory
Original post by vimari
Lmaooo my criminal history is having a criminally bad memory

😂😂
Original post by vimari

Hi there,

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is contact admissions and wait for them to respond. Hopefully they'll reply in time for the deadline, but if not then they may be able to work around the missed-deadline since you had issues with the security questions as they are often quite flexible and understanding.

Jessica, a final year NatSci student
Reply 6
Original post by University of Bath
Hi there,

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is contact admissions and wait for them to respond. Hopefully they'll reply in time for the deadline, but if not then they may be able to work around the missed-deadline since you had issues with the security questions as they are often quite flexible and understanding.

Thank you so much for replying! I have emailed admissions and am patiently waiting for a response :smile:
Original post by vimari
Thank you so much for replying! I have emailed admissions and am patiently waiting for a response :smile:

ring them up - if you think that there is a deadline that you may miss because of this then it isn't the time to wait patiently.
Ring and speak to a person to find out what your deadline is and how to unlock your account.
Reply 8
Original post by PQ
ring them up - if you think that there is a deadline that you may miss because of this then it isn't the time to wait patiently.
Ring and speak to a person to find out what your deadline is and how to unlock your account.

They don't have a number for admissions... IT service on phone is apparently off too - so I should just ring their general number??
Original post by vimari
They don't have a number for admissions... IT service on phone is apparently off too - so I should just ring their general number??

Yes and explain that you urgently need to speak to someone from admissions.
Original post by vimari

Hi there,

No problem, I'm glad I could help :smile:

I saw your other question about the phone lines - the phone number for admissions is , but due to COVID-19 and working from home, I don't believe the phone lines are open. The admissions webpage says "At present due to disruption caused by COVID-19 the Admissions Office is closed and the best way to contact us is by email.", so I'm fairly certain that you can only contact them by email. Hopefully they get back to you soon!

I hope this helped,
Reply 11
Original post by University of Bath
Hi there,

No problem, I'm glad I could help :smile:

I saw your other question about the phone lines - the phone number for admissions is , but due to COVID-19 and working from home, I don't believe the phone lines are open. The admissions webpage says "At present due to disruption caused by COVID-19 the Admissions Office is closed and the best way to contact us is by email.", so I'm fairly certain that you can only contact them by email. Hopefully they get back to you soon!

I hope this helped,

Hi! Turns out the online form on the website to reset passwords came back and I just typed in my info and IT got back to me and reset my password! All's good, phew

Thanks so much again
Hi there,

That's a relief! I'm glad you managed to get it sorted,

Original post by vimari
Hi! Turns out the online form on the website to reset passwords came back and I just typed in my info and IT got back to me and reset my password! All's good, phew

Thanks so much again

Quick Reply

Latest