The Student Room Group

Middle class/academic women are inherently sexually purer?

Is it fair to say they rarely pursue reckless copulations for the sake of it and and only after a very long period of dating.

One rarely sees the unabashed sexual debauchery and habits more frequently associated the lower middle class like twerking, Instagram, drinking or tattoo possession. They tend to be devoted to family, higher learning and helping in their community. Those would be my observations, hence why the Asian community does well in things like Medicine, Accountancy and so on rather than creative nonsense.
Wow you've managed to make every single sentence reek of snobbery.

And you are also implying that sex has to be expressed in a 'purer', less 'unabashed' way, thus further implying that sex is inherently shameful. Sure, there are intrinsic risks like pregnancy, but a lot of shagging goes on and very little of it leads to accidental infants, so that doesn't really have much moral bearing as an argument. Are you religious, perchance? I don't think it's any of our places to question the sexual validity of women based on their socioeconomic class and the related stereotypes. I'm not particularly attracted to the features you describe, but that's not the point. Don't start threads with stupid concepts like this. Please.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Wow you've managed to make every single sentence reek of snobbery.

And you are also implying that sex has to be expressed in a 'purer', less 'unabashed' way, thus further implying that sex is inherently shameful. Sure, there are intrinsic risks like pregnancy, but a lot of shagging goes on and very little of it leads to accidental infants, so that doesn't really have much moral bearing as an argument. Are you religious, perchance? I don't think it's any of our places to question the sexual validity of women based on their socioeconomic class and the related stereotypes. I'm not particularly attracted to the features you describe, but that's not the point. Don't start threads with stupid concepts like this. Please.

wow! well said!
Gotta love a bit of unabashed debauchery
I'm sure these people you speak of have much more worthwhile lives and are substantially less hateful and judgemental than you are
Reply 6
you have a lot to learn, mate :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending