The Student Room Group

Girl with mustache removal help pleaseee......

i am a girl and i dont't know why i have a Mustache and i don't want no one to know i have one so does anyoune know any tips on taking it off fully as i really want to take it off and i am embarrased as very other girl has no mustache pleaseee help?....

would be appreciated if someone replied thanks

Scroll to see replies

wax is the best way to go
Original post by sarahhhxo
i am a girl and i dont't know why i have a Mustache and i don't want no one to know i have one so does anyoune know any tips on taking it off fully as i really want to take it off and i am embarrased as very other girl has no mustache pleaseee help?....

It's perfectly normal to have a bit of hair on your upper lip. Just wax it off :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by rxyaltyx
wax is the best way to go

oooooo ok
Reply 4
Original post by 5hyl33n
It's perfectly normal to have a bit of hair on your upper lip. Just wax it off :smile:

ok but people bully me for it

That's so silly of them. Just ignore them. :jumphug:
It’s actually quite normal for girls to have visible moustaches, nothing to be ashamed of :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by bluemuffin
It’s actually quite normal for girls to have visible moustaches, nothing to be ashamed of :smile:

ohhh ok but how come we have mustaches ?

Do Not Shave It !
if you do that it will grow even worse
so yeah just wax it and it will gooo !!😉
ohhh ok but how come we have mustaches ?

Not sure, hormones maybe?
Reply 10
Original post by ~•TIYA•TAKA
Do Not Shave It !
if you do that it will grow even worse
so yeah just wax it and it will gooo !!😉

yh ok thanks i will try to wax it
wax or threading. I prefer threading over waxing though
Reply 12
Original post by s.hazard
wax or threading. I prefer threading over waxing though

ooooo never heard threading but might try it out
honestly it’s so much more better, especially when you do it yourself - quick and easy!
Reply 14

It's none of people's business how you are and how you look. It's their own collective issue they can sort out. Try wax or threat which is what my relative does. Do not shave!
Reply 15
Original post by ihsan99
It's none of people's business how you are and how you look. It's their own collective issue they can sort out. Try wax or threat which is what my relative does. Do not shave!

ooooo ok
I thread and wax but waxing at home is much easier. Also, I try not to remove it too often bc apparently the hairs grow faster so as I'm blonde I bleach my moustache so it's less noticeable. But don't be ashamed, it's completely normal to have one though! I hope this helps:smile:
I usually just shave it like a guy do and moisturize it after
Original post by Soledad1130
I usually just shave it like a guy do and moisturize it after

Please don't shave it off! You are better off waxing or threading trust me and then if you want you can still moisturise it with an aloe vera cream or another one
Thread > wax for upperlip

Quick Reply

Latest