The Student Room Group

kinda confused what my apprentice tutor said

Hi
So basically I applied for an level 3 apprenticeship in childcare on a website and recently qualified to level 2 childcare early years practitioner. So I worked at this nursery before like last year and then the training provider rang me saying that my ex tutor said I need to gain experience before starting level 3 apprenticeship in Childcare because its quite a big jump so I said OK. Then I was confused and emailed my tutor what she does mean by it and havent got any reply back from her yet. Wondering if anyone could help me figure it out?
(edited 3 years ago)
I guess that means the training provider contacted your previous tutor and based on his/hers reference they decided you'd need more practical experience. This could be voluntary or otherwise.
Reply 2
Original post by TheRealSaifali
I guess that means the training provider contacted your previous tutor and based on his/hers reference they decided you'd need more practical experience. This could be voluntary or otherwise.

Oh oky but I already have experience I don't know why she said that!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Sammy9999
Oh oky but I already have experience I don't know why she said that!

Perhaps it means experience at a higher level working in the setting e.g. planing sessions? Why not ask what you need to do?
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
Perhaps it means experience at a higher level working in the setting e.g. planing sessions? Why not ask what you need to do?

I did ask what she means by that I am waiting for the reply. I feel something is not good cux I have worked at this nursery before I don't know why she is trying to avoid me for not letting me do the apprenticeship at this nursery when she knows about my experience!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending