The Student Room Group

Bengali guy and German girl?

I'm a bengali guy and I want to know the likelihood of things working with a German girl
it doesn't really matter what nationality she is. if you love eachother it'll work.
Reply 2
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
it doesn't really matter what nationality she is. if you love eachother it'll work.

I was just wondering anyway because german people look nice
Any relationship can work, as long as the two individuals are happy.
Reply 4
Original post by Lisa_Simpson
Any relationship can work, as long as the two individuals are happy.

So politically correct
Original post by Anonymous
I was just wondering anyway because german people look nice

well yeah i guess. everyone "looks nice" imo. like i said, if two people love eachother nothing else matters. ( i just quoted a metallica song, if anyone gets that ily (: )
Reply 6
Let me get out my calculator to calculate the exact chance of finding a German girl working in exactly your department...have you checked Germany? :curious:
Reply 7
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
well yeah i guess. everyone "looks nice" imo. like i said, if two people love eachother nothing else matters. ( i just quoted a metallica song, if anyone gets that ily (: )

I dont think everyone looks nice but that's because I dont find everyone attractive
I dont think everyone looks nice but that's because I dont find everyone attractive

well fair enough. that's your personal preference (:
Reply 9
Original post by Moonbow
Let me get out my calculator to calculate the exact chance of finding a German girl working in exactly your department...have you checked Germany? :curious:

Germany? What's that
Germany? What's that

A magical land! You must visit it :^_^:
At Christmas the markets are beautiful :blushing:
I'm a bengali guy and I want to know the likelihood of things working with a German girl

Ethnicities don't usually matter, if you both click and are attracted to each other then it would work. I can only see possibly family being a barrier. Bengali families/communities tend to stick within their own culture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending