The Student Room Group

Peer Tutor users here?

Does anyone here use the Peer Tutor app as a student or as a Tutor? And for which subjects?
Also, if you’re a tutor, what’s your referral code?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am going to be a Tutor soon for GCSE maths and history
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
I am going to be a Tutor soon for GCSE maths and history

Oh nice, have you started yet?
Original post by studybelle
Oh nice, have you started yet?

I just got approved as a tutor after doing all the stuff for it. My referral code is 7VOLswRcU Hbu?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
I just got approved as a tutor after doing all the stuff for it. Hbu?

Same :smile:, I haven’t had any assignments yet, but I have my referral number to share now :smile:
Same :smile:, I haven’t had any assignments yet, but I have my referral number to share now :smile:

Same :biggrin: so does we wait to get recommended or do we have to share our referral number (because I thought that would just increase our chances of getting questions)?
Reply 6
Same :biggrin: so does we wait to get recommended or do we have to share our referral number (because I thought that would just increase our chances of getting questions)?

We share it on social media, and if people add it, then I think they increases our chances x
I’ve used it as a tutor for GCSE and A level maths for nearly a year, l like it because the questions keep me in practice with topics I wouldn’t normally look at.
Reply 8
Original post by Dancer2001
I’ve used it as a tutor for GCSE and A level maths for nearly a year, l like it because the questions keep me in practice with topics I wouldn’t normally look at.

Oo nice, could I have your referral number) I may need a mink hand on Alevel Maths 😊
Oo nice, could I have your referral number) I may need a mink hand on Alevel Maths 😊

HwnJc9EPvx0x thanks for using it
HwnJc9EPvx0x thanks for using it

Do I add it to the institutional voucher part?
Do I add it to the institutional voucher part?

I’m not really sure, I haven’t used the code before
whats peer tutor? never heard of it
I’m not really sure, I haven’t used the code before

I’ll email them, hopefully I’ll get a response :smile:

How did you advertise to get students? I’ve been advertising on social media, but not many people have taken interest :frown:
Original post by vix.xvi
whats peer tutor? never heard of it

It’s an app where GCSE and Alevel students can get help from their peers who have passed with at least a B in their GCSEs and/Alevels :smile:
It’s an app where GCSE and Alevel students can get help from their peers who have passed with at least a B in their GCSEs and/Alevels :smile:

ty, Can you become a tutor at age 16 on their?
Original post by vix.xvi
ty, Can you become a tutor at age 16 on their?

If you have the proof of the qualifications for it then yes
If you have the proof of the qualifications for it then yes

Do you think I can use my predicted grades? XD
Original post by vix.xvi
Do you think I can use my predicted grades? XD

I dont think so...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending