The Student Room Group

if you have any problems with your bf or gf, i can help ;)

quite a few people have messaged me privately and wanted me to help them!
I thought I could just make a page and you guys can comment any of your queries and I'll try to help!
<33333
@blue900 :smile: - I hope this helps xoxo
Hi @harleyx123! Me and my gf have been going out for 5 days now. We chat in short bursts but I don't know if her love is real. We have only called once.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Hi @harleyx123! Me and my gf have been going out for 5 days now. We chat in short bursts but I don't know if her love is real. We have only called once.

Spoiler

If you've only been dating for 5 days you're probably not in love.

(Also, why post anon if you're going to link a post where you aren't?)
how can i have a problem with my boyfriend if i don't have one
Nah you're gassed. Thinking you are some love guru.:turban:
Reply 5
Why create a page when there's a whole website here for people to ask questions? :dontknow:
Reply 6
Original post by Niga-Tive
Nah you're gassed. Thinking you are some love guru.:turban:

LMAOOOO :smile:
I've just been getting A LOT of DMs and I thought if I just made a page, it would be easier and could her others.
I'm DEFO no love guru LMAOOOOO!!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

Spoiler

in my opinion, you should give her a bit more time. If it continues to be like that, then I don't think it's real love. Do you love her though, and does she love you? xx
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
Why create a page when there's a whole website here for people to ask questions? :dontknow:

no one actually knows LMAO
That's nice of you, but I don't have a gf.
Original post by Richard Bucket
That's nice of you, but I don't have a gf.

frik, neither. I've never had a bf :frown: LMAO
I just thought it would be nice to help people :smile::smile:
Original post by harleyx123
frik, neither. I've never had a bf :frown: LMAO
I just thought it would be nice to help people :smile::smile:

It feels nice to help others and pull them through their darkest moments, but if you have never had a relationship, how can you help exactly? As you don't have any experience.
LMAOOOO :smile:
I've just been getting A LOT of DMs and I thought if I just made a page, it would be easier and could her others.
I'm DEFO no love guru LMAOOOOO!!

Okay, so let's see if you can help me. Why are you girls so contradictory? Every time I would say something to my ex that was frank and honest she called me "rude", and would gasp. We are friends now, and very recently she disclosed to me that she actually liked it when I was so upfront and brutal with her with my opinions, and all those times that she used to call me "rude", and make me feel bad for speaking my mind by saying I was out of line. she actually secretly liked it. :s-smilie:
Original post by Richard Bucket
It feels nice to help others and pull them through their darkest moments, but if you have never had a relationship, how can you help exactly? As you don't have any experience.

because my sister has been in a relationship before and so have my friends. Again, as I said, I am no love guru, but if people want my opinion on what to do, then I'm happy to help xx
Okay, so let's see if you can help me. Why are you girls so contradictory? Every time I would say something to my ex that was frank and honest she called me "rude", and would gasp. We are friends now, and very recently she disclosed to me that she actually liked it when I was so upfront and brutal with her with my opinions, and all those times that she used to call me "rude", and make me feel bad for speaking my mind by saying I was out of line. she actually secretly liked it. :s-smilie:

I'm a girl, and honestly, that's just how some girls are LMAO.
My friend can be like that sometimes to some bouts, it's really weird. x Do you feel hurt when she says this sort of stuff ?
xx
I'm a girl, and honestly, that's just how some girls are LMAO.
My friend can be like that sometimes to some bouts, it's really weird. x Do you feel hurt when she says this sort of stuff ?
xx

I did feel bad at first, but after a while I just didn't care any more. And just spoke my mind regardless, after I caught her doing the same thing sometimes, and was a hypocrite.

And I don't think that a lot of girls want to date a guy who is just a push over who always behaves like a sweet boy and sugar coats everything she says, and has to filter his thoughts so he doesn't offend her. Some girls like it when their man speaks his mind and says it as it is even it comes across as controversial and "rude".

I don't like this word, because it's too cliche. But it's true, a lot of girls like "bad boys".

Do you agree?
I did feel bad at first, but after a while I just didn't care any more. And just spoke my mind regardless, after I caught her doing the same thing sometimes, and was a hypocrite.

And I don't think that a lot of girls want to date a guy who is just a push over who always behaves like a sweet boy and sugar coats everything she says, and has to filter his thoughts so he doesn't offend her. Some girls like it when their man speaks his mind and says it as it is even it comes across as controversial and "rude".

I don't like this word, because it's too cliche. But it's true, a lot of girls like "bad boys".

Do you agree?

not gonna lie, I don't like bad boys ... AT ALL!!
I hate how they always get told off in class :frown:
You might have heard of Timothee chalamet before (he's a phenomenal actor) now, here are few reasons why I REALLY LOVE him :
His kindness
His smile & laugh
How kind he is to his fans
I love boys like that, but I suppose every girl is different. A lot of my girl friends agree too :smile:

So to answer your question, a lot of girls do love kind and sweet boys ( well, I do!).
Maybe she's not the right person for you?
But don't worry! One day, you'll find the perfect person - that's what I think, anyways.
quite a few people have messaged me privately and wanted me to help them!
I thought I could just make a page and you guys can comment any of your queries and I'll try to help!
<33333
@blue900 :smile: - I hope this helps xoxo

Hi :smile: It's great that you want to help people. Most people will create their own thread if they want advice, as they will likely get more responses instead of posting here. If you'd like to help, have a look in the Relationships forum and see if you can offer anyone advice :smile:
The amount of ‘lmao’s in this thread is hurting my eyes slightly :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending