The Student Room Group

Is Harleen a weird name?

My name is Harleen. I've always thought that it's a weird name, but what do you think???
idek what quarantine has done to me... I need to go back to school LMAOOOO
There’s no such thing as a “weird” name as names in themselves are all subjective. What’s a normal name to one person might be weird to another and vice versa. I don’t think it’s a weird name at all personally, it’s part of your identity and people should respect that.
Reply 2
yes, but so what? :biggrin:
it's nice to have a unique name :smile:
Original post by harleyx123
My name is Harleen. I've always thought that it's a weird name, but what do you think???

it sounds quite nice, like Harley Quinn tbf
It is unique, but nice. Don't be ashamed of your name, simply because other people don't like it.
Original post by Hopefuls
There’s no such thing as a “weird” name as names in themselves are all subjective. What’s a normal name to one person might be weird to another and vice versa. I don’t think it’s a weird name at all personally, it’s part of your identity and people should respect that.

There are plenty of weird names, Moon Unit Zappa is a great example.

in my opinion, i really like it !!!!
so don't worry you got a really unique name like we pratically all say, really beautiful

It's unusual and uncommon, yes, but I wouldn't call it weird.
It's definitely unusual, I've never heard of anyone with that name before. But I like the sound of it and sometimes it's good to have a unique name.

Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
it sounds quite nice, like Harley Quinn tbf

Harley Quinn was the first thing that came to mind for me as well.
Original post by Alesha1991
It's definitely unusual, I've never heard of anyone with that name before. But I like the sound of it and sometimes it's good to have a unique name.

Harley Quinn was the first thing that came to mind for me as well.

Aye!

It sounds similar to charlene too
Original post by DiddyDec

See, I don’t find that all that weird.

Wow, I had a friend in primary school called Harleen😁 No, it isn't weird. It's easy to pronounce and spell and sounds like a lovely name
It's certainly unusual. I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with it though, as 'weird' seems to connote.
Original post by DiddyDec

Lol. And of course no weird name thread is complete without at least one mention of X Æ A-12.
It's a pretty and unusual name.
sounds unique and unique is good
so you may think its weird but its a pretty cool name

Quick Reply

Latest