The Student Room Group

Fashion Advice

Hey, I’m looking for some really trendy / cool outfits as I’m trying to revamp my wardrobe and get better at fashion.

Any one know of any brands or clothing trends I could checkout?

Thank you. Xxx
Original post by Alaska215
Hey, I’m looking for some really trendy / cool outfits as I’m trying to revamp my wardrobe and get better at fashion.

Any one know of any brands or clothing trends I could checkout?

Thank you. Xxx

girl/boy ?
What type of outfits are you looking for?
Also depends on how much you're willing to spend!

I for instance like some of Shein's products because they can look cute especially the jumpers at a reasonably affordable price.
Reply 3
Original post by ~•TIYA•TAKA
girl/boy ?

Right sorrY forgot to say I’m a 19 year old girl
Reply 4
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
What type of outfits are you looking for?
Also depends on how much you're willing to spend!

I for instance like some of Shein's products because they can look cute especially the jumpers at a reasonably affordable price.

I’m willing to go up to urban outfitters prices so say £50 per outfit I’m just looking to explore so any recommendations would be amazing
Right sorrY forgot to say I’m a 19 year old girl

nahh not old
I’m willing to go up to urban outfitters prices so say £50 per outfit I’m just looking to explore so any recommendations would be amazing

You should check Zara out! They can have some really nice stuff :smile:) although, sometimes, they are not very good quality so I would watch out for those. Otherwise their clothes can be really nice

Oh wow..

Erm try misguided, Brandy, Pull and bear, try Shein, Boohoo is good too :smile:
damaged society

Quick Reply

Latest